AA.......11/77 UA.......175/93

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Sat. 4/29...22;30.

Just returned from seeing "UA...93"

Obviously, it was very tough to watch !!

Question;

Unlike AA 11.....UA 175/93, which I'm quite sure we're Identifiable via Video, and searching the field in Shanksville PA, WHAT CONCRETE evidence was discovered of the AA 77 a/c, or Vidio taken before Impact, AND BY WHO ??

I can't recall to much CONCRETE INFO Of "77".

Your thoughts, or evidence plz.

Thanx

NH/BB's

NH/BB--

If I'm not mistaken, the only video of AA77 is a split second clip taken from a Pentagon camera right after impact, although this guy was filming a segment out there when it happened, and there may have been footage from it?????

There is a fascinating episode of "Seconds from Disaster" on the National Geographic Channel that goes quite in depth about this incident and the aftermath. If you happen to see it listed to air, I highly recommend checking it out.

Sat. 4/29...22;30.

Just returned from seeing "UA...93"

Obviously, it was very tough to watch !!

Question;

Unlike AA 11.....UA 175/93, which I'm quite sure we're Identifiable via Video, and searching the field in Shanksville PA, WHAT CONCRETE evidence was discovered of the AA 77 a/c, or Vidio taken before Impact, AND BY WHO ??

Thanx

NH/BB's

Please don't tell me you are one of those conspiracy theory wackos who believes that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight 77. Becasue if you are here's what you have to believe. One, that all the family members you see on TV talking about it are not actually family members. They're actors in on the conspiracy. Two, American Airlines is in on the conspiracy as well. Afterall we all have seen the memorials to the AA employees killed on Flight 77. In addition if I'm not mistaken AA collected the insurance on the 757 5BP.

< http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pe...e_evidence.html >

< http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html >

Sat. 4/29...22;30.

Thanx

NH/BB's
If you will just google (AA Flt 77) or (9/11) attacks there is plenty of information from eye witness accounts to photos of wreckage and so on. There was only one video clip from a security camera as someone else has already pointed out.

Please don't tell me you are one of those conspiracy theory wackos who believes that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight 77. Becasue if you are here's what you have to believe. One, that all the family members you see on TV talking about it are not actually family members. They're actors in on the conspiracy. Two, American Airlines is in on the conspiracy as well. Afterall we all have seen the memorials to the AA employees killed on Flight 77. In addition if I'm not mistaken AA collected the insurance on the 757 5BP.

< http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pe...e_evidence.html >

< http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html >

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WHOA" Fixer, "Cool your friggin' Jets"

And since YOU mentioned "Conspiricy Whacko Theories", do you care to EXPLAIN to us ALL, on this board, about the "MAGIC BULLET THEORY", that zig zagged "37" times, while Striking Kennedy, and Connally ???????????

I've NEVER trusted this "squeeky clean" US Government, AND with the ***KING DISASTER of the Current REPUBLICAN administration :blink: :blink: , I trust "it" EVEN LESS !! (If thats possible) :down: :down:

NH/BB's

And since YOU mentioned "Conspiricy Whacko Theories", do you care to EXPLAIN to us ALL, on this board, about the "MAGIC BULLET THEORY", that zig zagged "37" times, while Striking Kennedy, and Connally ???????????
I've NEVER trusted this "squeeky clean" US Government, AND with the ***KING DISASTER of the Current REPUBLICAN administration :blink: :blink: , I trust "it" EVEN LESS !! (If thats possible) :down: :down:

NH/BB's

My uncle was Dallas policeman(since retired) at the time Kennedy was assasinated. He will tell you Oswald was the only gunman that day and that Oswald was nothing but a nutcase just like John Hinckley is. There were many people out to get Kennedy. Oswald just beat them to the punch.

Good lord. Are you really that bored NHB?

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Before I saw UA 93, I SAW the PREVIEW of your NEW MOVIE....."GARFIELD/here kitty kitty" (or something like that)
You must be "making a $$$$ killing" on royalties !!!!

NH/BB's

My uncle was Dallas policeman(since retired) at the time Kennedy was assasinated. He will tell you Oswald was the only gunman that day and that Oswald was nothing but a nutcase just like John Hinckley is. There were many people out to get Kennedy. Oswald just beat them to the punch.

==========================================================

Princess,

Maybe your right, BUT it still does'nt explain the "Magic bullet theory", which as you know, was UNABLE to be duplicated by professional sharpshooters(time wise) !

NH/BB's

NH/BB's

So, do you believe that the Pentagon was hit by AA 757 5BP or somehing "else"?

Another thing, why did you even bother to bring it up on this board? Was the eyewitness testimony not enough, or the interviews with the berieved relatives of those on board not sufficent. Or the wreckage of the aircraft itself. Or the fact that AA is minus a 757 and collected the insurance on it?

Another thing, why did you even bother to bring it up on this board? Was the eyewitness testimony not enough, or the interviews with the berieved relatives of those on board not sufficent. Or the wreckage of the aircraft itself. Or the fact that AA is minus a 757 and collected the insurance on it?

And in addition to all those good points, how about the fact that nobody else is missing a large jetliner the size of a 757? Or the fact that nobody has located any other crash site that could be the wreckage of AA77?

Before I saw UA 93, I SAW the PREVIEW of your NEW MOVIE....."GARFIELD/here kitty kitty" (or something like that)
You must be "making a $$$$ killing" on royalties !!!!
NH/BB's
==========================================================

And your reply has what to do with anything? Can't you come up with anything original? You have been using this same tired line for years now. Is your mind that feeble that you need to cling to conspiracy theories and weak insults?

And in addition to all those good points, how about the fact that nobody else is missing a large jetliner the size of a 757? Or the fact that nobody has located any other crash site that could be the wreckage of AA77?

What's really sad is that when you start pointing these little facts out the conspiracy therorists they will come up with new conspiracy theories to explain the original one.