Aa Announcements Over The Next 9-12 Months

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
#1. Grounding of 7 to 10 of the A-300 Aricraft.

#2. Return of 767-200 and MD80 Aircraft from desert storage.

#3. MCI Maintenance Base closed.

#4. Early out package of 3 years service and 3 years age to allow for retirement of former TWA employees.

#5. Leftover MCI-TWA employees will be given full seniority rights in Tulsa to relocate in exchange for re-call of 700+ furloughed Tulsa employees.

#6. Internet and Cell Phone access usage during flights on AA Aircraft.

#7. AMFA wins election to represent the Mechanic and Related at AA.

#8. Grounding of the rest of the A-300 fleet and purchase order for the BOeing 7E7 Aircraft.

#9. AA moves rapidly with refurbished aircraft from storage to take over some of USAIRways slots after collapse of that Airline.

#10. Work schedule of 4X10's and Seven Day Coverage expanded greatly in Tulsa to accomodate expanded work load.

#11. Wharehouse operations sold to a foriegn owned company.

With your level of confidence with the above speculation and rumor, where was the data obtained? Is this something you have concocted on your own?

Or could this be speculative of another example of an encroachment of "Outside Special Interest"? I here there is an investigation ongoing at this time in regards to past events.......

.....Just curious......!

-------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
With your level of confidence with the above speculation and rumor, where was the data obtained? Is this something you have concocted on your own?

Or could this be speculative of another example of an encroachment of "Outside Special Interest"? I here there is an investigation ongoing at this time in regards to past events.......

.....Just curious......!

-------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
Jim Little and Sonny Hall told me!

Then I confirmed it through Les Howard and Kevin Thompson at their training camp for the next Brawl at the Hall.

I heard another employee state that this information was also in the latest issue of the Gayly Oklahoman.

<-----------Stewart Towels

Don't you realize that dummie dave is privy to a lot of insider info....he gets it with his "Happy Meals"...I am surprised he shares..he's learning to live outside the bun!

Could you bring the intellect level of your postings down a notch or two?

You are overwhelming me with that level of coruscation.

Thanks

Our local is working very hard to make sure this one does not happen and I believe they will succeed. :up:

My World said:

Our local is working very hard to make sure this one does not happen and I believe they will succeed. :up:
Our Local worked real hard to stop passage of Right-to-Work for Less in OKlahoma, they thought they would succeed also.

Of course your Local will work hard to prevent closure, so what, the TWU is powerless in most issues.

<-------Stewart Wipes

Idiot Stewart and Buckface can speculate, to cause discern, all they want. Our local is our local, our officers are our officers, not theirs. We'll see who does what and when, without some overweight welder putting his useless mix in it. Stewart wouldn't last 2 Happy meals worth in KC with his worthless predictions. Decision 2004...what a joke.

Nightwatch said:
<-------Stewart Wipes

Idiot Stewart and Buckface can speculate, to cause discern, all they want. Our local is our local, our officers are our officers, not theirs. We'll see who does what and when, without some overweight welder putting his useless mix in it. Stewart wouldn't last 2 Happy meals worth in KC with his worthless predictions. Decision 2004...what a joke.
Your local is your local and I would hope that it could produce some fine leaders. Leaders who have the ability to rise to the International level and make a difference.

There have been many before you and your local, however I will wait and see your success or your failure. But more power to you. If your local is the savior of the TWU and unionism, then it is time for you to get to work. Show us how real unionism works.

Why are you so frustrated?

Do you really miss McDonald's so much?

Nightwatch said:
<-------Stewart Wipes

Wow Buck,

I don't know about you, but that name calling, and personal attacks makes those MCI guys look superior to the rest of us. I am feeling more inferior by the posting.

The more I read from them, the more I realize how bad and why they needed to be bailed out of non-existence. How many trips to the BK Judge did they make? And they still survive with their TWU Local and with all their seniority? Who says BK would have been worse? Look at MCI-TWA, they did just fine, and have no fear!

I hope someday, I can measure up to those standards.

I also have realized how wrong we were in wanting to allow them pure dovetail of seniority. The TWU was without doubt right on this one issue. "STAPLE THE BASTARDS", they are not real union men. By God, "I've got mine Brother".

Nightwatch said:
<-------Stewart Wipes

Idiot Stewart and Buckface

NIGHTWATCH:
WE ARE HERE TO PUMP YOU UP!

connell_mind.jpg

As you can see, nighwatch is so superior in physical stature that he has every right to ridicule others. Just look at this man!

local 12 proud said:
is that a coffin belt buckle he's sporting? typical twu lard ass :lol:

Nah, that' a belt buckle that only the superior human beings have acquired. Those that have such superior physical stature, that they can honestly talk negatively about others, while at the time, admire themselves in the mirror daily.

The rest of us, will never measure up, nor will we own such a buckle.

Here is the enlarged version of the HUGE GUT and the Oversized Buckle:

connell_buckle_gut.jpg