Aa Announces New Service

wrx

Senior
Sep 19, 2003
New flying announced today from AA. I wonder how the "FLU" with effect this?

Service Announcements

This document will be updated periodically, with the newest announcements listed first.

Updated 10/13/03

JUST IN TIME FOR WINTER: MORE WAYS TO GET WARM ON AMERICAN AIRLINES FROM BOSTON

Additional, New Service to the Caribbean, Florida, Mexico

FORT WORTH, Texas ? Just in time for winter, American Airlines is offering more ways to get to warmer climes from Boston with new seasonal service to winter hot spots in the United States, the Caribbean and Mexico, including new daily flights to New Orleans.

"American?s competitive fares and huge network give our Boston customers more ways to get away at affordable prices this winter," said Jim Carter, regional sales director-New England. "We have more than 120 daily American Airlines and American Eagle flights from Logan, including service to London and Paris, which means Bostonians have hundreds of destinations to choose from."

American?s new service from Boston includes:

Starting November 1:

Florida

Boston-Fort Lauderdale

1 Additional Daily Flight

2 Daily Roundtrips, increasing to 3 daily roundtrips Feb. 2004

Boston-Miami

6 Daily Roundtrips

Boston-Orlando

2 Daily Roundtrips

Boston-West Palm Beach

2 Additional Daily Flights

2 Daily Roundtrips, increasing to 3 daily roundtrips Feb. 2004

Caribbean

Boston-Aruba

1 Additional Weekly Flight

5 Days/Week

Boston-Port-au-Prince, Haiti

1 Additional Weekly Flight

2 Days/Week

Boston-Turks & Caicos

Seasonal Service

1 Day/Week

Boston-St. Thomas

Seasonal Service

3 Days/Week increasing to 5 days per week Dec. 15

Boston-Santo Domingo

2 Additional Weekly Flights

5 Days/Week increasing to daily service Dec. 15

Mexico

Boston-Cancun

Seasonal Service

2 Days/Week, increasing to 3 Days/Week Dec. 15

Additional Domestic

Boston-Chicago

11 Daily

Boston-New Orleans

New, Seasonal Service

1 Daily Roundtrip

Boston-Los Angeles

1 Additional Daily Flight (Dec. 15)

4 Daily starting Dec. 15

For specific flight times, fares and fare specials, or to book a flight, print boarding passes and check in, log on to American?s award-winning Web site, AA.com. Customers who book on AA.com can earn up to 1,000 bonus AAdvantage® miles.

AMERICAN AIRLINES TO BEGIN INDIANAPOLIS?MIAMI NONSTOP SERVICE

Increases Flights to Chicago O?Hare As Well

FORT WORTH, Texas ? American Airlines will begin daily nonstop service from Indianapolis International Airport to Miami International Airport, effective Nov. 1.

American will fly the route with one nonstop flight in each direction using Boeing Super 80 aircraft, which features 14 First-Class seats and 115 Coach-Class seats in American?s exclusive More Room Throughout Coach configuration.

In Miami, customers will find convenient connections on American and its regional affiliate, American Eagle, to dozens of destinations throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. American operates a major hub in Miami and is the largest carrier in the region.

"Our new nonstop service to Miami will not only provide travelers with more choices, it will make travel easier to virtually all of the Caribbean and Latin America," said Dan Garton, executive vice president-Marketing. "We?re excited to bring this service to the people of the Indianapolis area."

Here is the schedule for the new Miami service:

From Indianapolis To Miami

From Miami To Indianapolis

Flight

Departure

Arrival

Flight

Departure

Arrival

6:30 a.m.

9:18 a.m.

7:15 p.m.

10:02 p.m.

Besides spacious First-and Coach-Class cabins and an extensive route network, customers on American will also find great low fares, the opportunity to earn and redeem AAdvantage® frequent flier miles, and exceptional service both on the ground and in the air, all of which combine to make travel on American an exceptional value.

"The people of American Airlines stand ready to provide outstanding service from the moment you first begin planning a trip until you arrive safely at your destination," said Garton. "Combine that with everything else we offer, and you truly do get a lot more airline on American."

In addition to the new service to Miami, American on Nov. 1 will add two more nonstop flights from Indianapolis to its hub at Chicago O?Hare, increasing American?s daily nonstop flights on that route to five. The two American flights will replace two of four trips currently operated by American Eagle. In all, American and American Eagle will operate a total of seven daily flights to O?Hare, where customers can connect to more than 100 points around the world.

To view American?s and American Eagle?s schedules between Indianapolis and Chicago, or for any other route, visit American?s Web site at www.aa.com.

American also provides nonstop service between Indianapolis and Dallas/Fort Worth with five daily flights. At Dallas/Fort Worth, passengers can make convenient connections to more than 100 destinations. AmericanConnection, a regional affiliate of American, will operate three daily flights from Indianapolis to St. Louis, effective Nov. 1.

AMERICAN AIRLINES TO BEGIN PITTSBURGH?MIAMI DAILY SERVICE

Increases Flights to Dallas/Fort Worth As Well

FORT WORTH, Texas ? American Airlines will begin daily nonstop service from Greater Pittsburgh Airport to Miami International Airport, effective Nov. 1.

American will fly the route with one nonstop flight in each direction using Boeing Super 80 aircraft, which features 14 First-Class seats and 115 Coach-Class seats in American?s exclusive More Room Throughout Coach configuration.

The new daily flight will complement weekend-only service between the cities already being flown by American?s regional airline affiliate, American Eagle.

In Miami, customers will find convenient connections on American and American Eagle to dozens of destinations throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. American operates a major hub in Miami and is the largest carrier in the region.

"Our new nonstop service to Miami will not only provide travelers with more choices, it will make travel easier to virtually all of the Caribbean and Latin America," said Dan Garton, executive vice president-Marketing. "We?re excited to bring this service to the people of Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania."

From Pittsburgh To Miami

From Miami To Pittsburgh

Flight

Departure

Arrival

Flight

Departure

Arrival

7:02 a.m.

9:55 a.m.

7:15 p.m.

10:07 p.m.

Besides spacious First-and Coach-Class cabins and an extensive route network, customers on American will also find great low fares, the opportunity to earn and redeem AAdvantage® frequent flier miles, and exceptional service both on the ground and in the air, all of which combine to make travel on American an exceptional value.

"The people of American Airlines stand ready to provide outstanding service from the moment you first begin planning a trip until you arrive safely at your destination," said Garton. "Combine that with everything else we offer, and you truly do get a lot more airline on American."

In addition to the new service to Miami, American on Nov. 1 will add an additional nonstop flight from Pittsburgh to its hub in Dallas/Fort Worth, increasing its daily nonstop flights on that route to four. At Dallas/Fort Worth, customers can connect on American and American Eagle to more than 100 points around the world.

To view American?s schedule between Pittsburgh and Dallas/Fort Worth, or for any other route, visit American?s Web site at www.aa.com.

Pittsburgh travelers are also served by six daily nonstops to Chicago O?Hare flown with American Eagle regional jets. At Chicago, passengers can make convenient connections to more than 100 destinations. AmericanConnection, a regional affiliate of American, will operate two daily flights from Pittsburgh to St. Louis, effective Nov. 1.

AMERICAN AIRLINES TO BEGIN MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL?MIAMI SERVICE

FORT WORTH, Texas ? American Airlines will begin daily nonstop service from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport to Miami International Airport, effective Nov. 1.

In Miami, customers will find convenient connections on American and American Eagle to dozens of destinations throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. American operates a major hub in Miami and is the largest carrier in the region.

"Our new nonstop service to Miami will not only provide travelers with more choices, it will make travel easier to virtually all of the Caribbean and Latin America," said Dan Garton, executive vice president-Marketing. "We?re excited to bring this service to the people of the Twin Cities area."

From Minneapolis/St. Paul-Miami

From Miami-Minneapolis/St. Paul

Flight

Departure

Arrival

Flight

Departure

Arrival

11:10 a.m.

3:48 p.m.

7:40 p.m.

10:40 p.m.

In addition to the new service to Miami, American provides daily nonstop service from Minneapolis/St. Paul to hubs in Chicago O?Hare (11 flights) and Dallas/Fort Worth (seven flights). From there, passengers can make convenient connections to hundreds of destinations around the world. AmericanConnection, a regional affiliate of American, will operate five daily flights from Minneapolis/St. Paul to St. Louis, effective Nov. 1.

Keep sending revenue to your competition...that's the surest way to make sure that your company succeeds. I wonder what you'd do to one of your employees at your "other" job who did something similar...they don't have a "worthless" union to protect them....maybe you could *gasp* FIRE them.

There will always be the loud mouths, and the blowhard's who think screwing the customer is the best way to stick it to the company. It takes a smarter stronger willed rational person to know there are other far more effective ways to deal with management. Smarter ways of effecting change. That the last person you should ever involve or alienate is your bread and butter.

The squeaky wheels gets noticed, but the others not making noise are the ones who will be there doing the job, like we always do.

FA Mikey said:
There will always be the loud mouths, and the blowhard's who think screwing the customer is the best way to stick it to the company. It takes a smarter stronger willed rational person to know there are other far more effective ways to deal with management. Smarter ways of effecting change. That the last person you should ever involve or alienate is your bread and butter.

The squeaky wheels gets noticed, but the others not making noise are the ones who will be there doing the job, like we always do.
Well said Mikey!

It is good to see that AA is taking advantage of having thoes extra planes that are being relased from STL to go other places where the yield may be even better especailly with the winter tourist season approaching in the Caribbean and florida there will be people willing to fly to warmer climates. I wonder if AA could put at least 1 or 2 flights a week from their focus city of Boston to BGI (Barbados) since that city has a fairly large number of nationals living their and it has the potential to do great especially at winter.

WingNaPrayer said:
I'm getting my FLU shot this week
Ditto! I just hope it works. I really, really don't want the FLU during the holidays.
santa_2.gif
rudolf.gif
puke.gif

Hey WingNaPrayer,

I went to the store for some "FLU" remedies. I just hope they work.

[edited by moderator- please refrain from posting pictures that are not aviation specific or we will have to reconsider the ability to post pictures at all. Many people on dial up have problems loading large photos. Thank you in advance for everyone's help.]

And here I thought wrx had gone to Las Vegas to look at the girls...guess it isn't so. we were going to miss him terribly...

L1011Ret said:
And here I thought wrx had gone to Las Vegas to look at the girls
I guess you can't read English ;) ! I said that I'm going this weekend.

A beautiful place. I think someone is jealous.

PHOTO DELETED.

Veritas said:
wrx said:
I guess you can't read English ;) ! I said that I'm going this weekend.

A beautiful place. I think someone is jealous.
A beautiful pflahce indeed.
Trust me cheese, I will goad you!! You can run, but you can't hide! :D

Latest posts