AA imitating DL?

adam isn't too far off on what horton and the cornerstone plan meant. grow eagle and shrink aa.

he is out of control with all his negative aa articles. one of his articles last year told us that he held $45/$46 august calls on hawaiian airlines. never got there. also had some puts, never got there either.

He's not the most credible of writers, that's for sure!

That said, I do agree with the idea of up-gauging equipment. DL's acquisition of 717's, and what that has meant for our network is/was a masterstroke.

jet fuel had gotten to the point that even if a regional jet was full, it was a money loser as soon as it pushed back from the gate. the size limited passengers, especially the business/first class revenue.

aa was going in this direction...still a lot of overhang with eagle/envoy, whatever their name is now.

Our business model is more like in line with AmericaWest and UsAir. Yes that's right AA is not changing their new management old ways of doing business. Take out IFE, opposite of Delta.
Smaller aircraft and more RJ's than Delta.
Usair is going back to a failed version of MetroJet. This time they are using Reginals like PSA and Republic.
I think the new American management is trying to force their old ways on today's way of flying for the only reason of making money and really does not care about customer service and employee relations. Farm everything out and fill the seats with cheap fares without that good old customer service American Airlines had years ago. It's working because you sure as hell can't non-rev anymore.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetroJet_(American_airline)

Mid Atlantic . more like Mid Never Got off the ground Titanic. that was suppose to happening had the UA n US merger took place.

I highly doubt AA will imitate DL as DL will n does outduel DP n Gang everyway shape n form

Reactions: 1AA
The EN agents at BOS need to stop shouting into the mic and enunciate more clearly. They could almost go up and address each pax on the puny E-145 to PIT individually than do what they are doing now. It is driving LAA nAAtives in B-2/North Pier/B31-B36 crazy

Josh

Don’t know about Mid Atlantic. Isn’t that the outfit the CCY US management wanted to place the E170s into in 2004?

Josh