AA Lost and Found

Birdman

Veteran
Nov 14, 2003
My parents on vacation overseas lost a fannie pack with valuables in it on an AA flight either from OKC to ORD or ORD to LHR on Aug. 25 (they were just able to contact me). There is a "lost and found" link on aa.com but it is useless. Google searches were fruitless. If anyone has email contacts for O'Hare or London Heathrow please post. AA AMT

My parents on vacation overseas lost a fannie pack with valuables in it on an AA flight either from OKC to ORD or ORD to LHR on Aug. 25 (they were just able to contact me). There is a "lost and found" link on aa.com but it is useless. Google searches were fruitless. If anyone has email contacts for O'Hare or London Heathrow please post. AA AMT
It's probably been outsourced to India! <_<

Sorry, Birdman, just a poor attempt at political humor. If I can find something
I will post it.

Lost and found -was- outsourced at ORD about 13 years ago. You won't find an email contact, but go into RES and look at N*ORDHRS or N*LHRHRS and there should be a phone contact listed for lost and found.

A lot of that stuff also finds its way back to Central Baggage Service. N*CBSHRS

Lost and found -was- outsourced at ORD about 13 years ago. You won't find an email contact, but go into RES and look at N*ORDHRS or N*LHRHRS and there should be a phone contact listed for lost and found.

A lot of that stuff also finds its way back to Central Baggage Service. N*CBSHRS

Thanks for the info.

lost a bag at LHR and have this number,you could give it a try 44-208-750-1035 they may be able to help but cleaning on A/C has been contracted out. good luck

Let us know how you make out.