AA M&R contract

ekjkj

Feb 16, 2006
I had a copy in pdf form of the M&R contract at American Airlines and when I undated iTunes I lost it, does anyone have the link so I could redownload it?  Thank in advance

ekjkj said:
I had a copy in pdf form of the M&R contract at American Airlines and when I undated iTunes I lost it, does anyone have the link so I could redownload it?  Thank in advance
You might go into the Delta Airlines forum and ask for it.

Its one of the most depressing documents ever written.

It makes the Treaty or Versailles look generous to the Germans. Just as that document "ensured peace by punishing the Germans" AA can expect a similar outcome with their relationship with their mechanics. When the allies decided that they would strip Germany of power and pride and humiliated the German people they ensured that there would be an even more costly War, well AA management has stripped their mechanics of any pride and hope and humiliated them by making them commit to making AA "best in class" in return for being worst in class as far as pay, benefits and work rules (telling us we have "a bright future at AA" while taking everything away, even profit sharing, is especially antagonizing) sooner or later those feelings will manifest into anger and rebellion and AA management will get the war they caused.

You should have been given a copy but we were told at our last Union meeting that the International (Don Videtich?) gave AA another gift, another un-negotiated savings, and told them they don't have to print them up for us. They can add the savings to the profit sharing we wont be getting after this year.

Reactions: 4 people