AA workers arrested in drug smuggling ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrugalFlyerv2.0

Veteran
Oct 29, 2003
Eight American Airlines workers are among the 20 people arrested in a federal investigation targeting a drug smuggling ring in Florida and the Caribbean.

Link

These must be the not so brilliant ones who took the open positions after the last group was taken in to custody. I guess cartels are looking for a few more stupid people to move there drugs. Attention we are looking for a few stooges who are interested in making some extra cash and not afraid to serve prison time.

These must be the not so brilliant ones who took the open positions after the last group was taken in to custody. I guess cartels are looking for a few more stupid people to move there drugs. Attention we are looking for a few stooges who are interested in making some extra cash and not afraid to serve prison time.

This has been happening for years. They maybe able to run their 'business' for awhile but they ALWAYS get caught in the end.

AA seems to be thae favorite drug mule and bag man for the cartels. Those central and south american routes are so profitable for a reason,wink wink. I wonder how much was the company's cut. Here is another link to a story that happened last year concerning the smuggling of Euros from Columbia.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-02...red-euros_N.htm

MIAMI — Every day, American Airlines Flight 914 takes off from Bogota, Colombia, at 8:20 a.m. and touches down at the Miami airport at noon. In the jet's cargo hold are usually bags and bags of euros that investigators say are part of a huge $1.4 billion cocaine money-laundering scheme. :up:

I heard some heads at DFW are gonna be next...lots of transfers up from SJU in the past year everyone knows that...some "associated" with this group and bought huge homes out here..hmmm

Tsk, tsk. I love all the condemnation. These are merely entrepeneurs trying to make a buck in the capitalist system. They should be praised for their efforts! :lol:
They should know better than to try to compete with the U.S. government
:down:
CIA drug running

The Dept. of Justice said Rosado led the organization since about 1999 and that he recruited individuals who worked for the airline to insure the suitcases loaded with cocaine were ferried around the United States.

I just love it when the main stream media is so dumbed down they can't figure out the correct use of "ensure" vs. "insure"....

I just love it when the main stream media is so dumbed down they can't figure out the correct use of "ensure" vs. "insure"....

Well if you wish to change the topic to the word ensure, I thought that was some drink old folks consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.