AA

A

ART

So you are saying that even when things were going to hell AA officers dreamed up a plan that they would be in their $$$$$$$ bunkers while we die on their behalf.

American Airlines officers and NOT the employees are to blame for this entire mess. They fund a GUARENTEED pension plan, while the labor groups are unsure if theirs will ever exist. The officers and NOT the employees are GUARENTEED after departure medical, dental, prescription plans, travel, LIFETIME Admirals Club membership in some cases and a ton of other benefits.

No concessions should be made by any labor group until their pension is secure as the executive group. If this means the 45+ plan is removed with “NOâ€￾ chance of AMR renewing it OR if the labor groups involved have theirs FUNDED and GUARENTEED, that’s great.
Mr. Carty, comment?

If you carefully read these posts, most people do not blame it all on AA EXECS. BUt they must be willing to lead by example. Honesty and Integrity is what all the ANger is about. Do not hate the APFA, the APFA is the membership and we were willing to do our part.

I''m tired of hearing about how AA is trying to screw over its employess and how our Exec. board are at fault why our airline is losing all this money.

I can say it has nothing to do with them, it''s the economy, war, travel demand, and ticket price demand. All the good times of the late 1990''s, that time is over, its all about saving a buck, no more showing off of money. I even think people with a lot of money, now know the real value of it, and want to find the cheapest price in airfare or anything else.

I would believe that our management team is leading us down the wrong path, but you know what, since every other airline(besides the ones with low labor cost) is losing money, I find that to just be a bunch of bashing and letting out steam from employees with very little education and common sense.

later folks

I do respect your opinion, but I have to say that is your answer this week to my comment, last week and many weeks before this week that was "your" answer to the companies down fall.

later

ford

Art,
Truthfully now, do you think Carty will comment on this? He doesn''t give a Rat''s AA#@ about sacrifices as long as his nest is safe.