AA767-300 at PHL

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
Yesterday 3jan07, AA 434 DFW-PHL is scheduled daily for a 757. But on wednesday they flew a 767-300 in on that route. Was it an equipment change or what? And does PHL have the equipment to handle the containers? (That may be why it took nearly 3 hours to do a turn around.

Yesterday 3jan07, AA 434 DFW-PHL is scheduled daily for a 757. But on wednesday they flew a 767-300 in on that route. Was it an equipment change or what? And does PHL have the equipment to handle the containers? (That may be why it took nearly 3 hours to do a turn around.
Its again a 767-300 today, no 757.

Its again a 767-300 today, no 757.

I'm guessing that DFW "stuck" a LD/8 in the rear "door" position, dropped the bulk separation, and filled up the bulk "plus" with freeload.

7 years ago, while working at the International terminal in ORD, I worked the ARN flight.

Every position forward and aft had pure freight in them, and EVERY piece of baggage was all in the bulk, on a 767-200.
It was THE most AMAZING "pack job" I had ever seen.

I was EXHAUSTED from unloading these bags, BUT then I wondered how EXHAUSTED those Swedes were who, LOADED them !!!!!

NH/BB's