AAChievers Deadline Approaching

For anyone who still has an AAchievers balance, time is running out. Points need to be redeemed by June 30, and can be done on Jetnet (look under employee programs and iPride. You can also check out your balance online if you don''t know if you still have any points left.

I just discovered that you can use points to pay off your Dell employee PC purchase.

You can also convert points into AAdv miles, get the usual gift certificates, or donate the miles.

I don''t know what the lead time is on all of those options, but don''t wait until the last minute, because this is one deadline that probably won''t be extended....

----------------
On 6/4/2003 3:45:27 PM Wild Onion wrote:
It seems like there should be someway to reward employee performance.
----------------​
There is. It's called a paycut.

Eric,

On a related note: Is there is any chance of perfect attendance passes or SOS cards coming back anytime soon? It seems like there should be someway to reward employee performance.

I heard one of my CSM''s saying that there are FSC''s in the system with over 30 accumulated points, yet are still working. Can this possibly be true?

Thanks for the info Eric. Just went to iPride (that name always made me think it was a gay site, didn''t know my aachiviers were there) and cashed out my points. The selection of gift certificates was weak! I remember people getting Home Depot or Lowes gift certificate but they''re not there now.

----------------
On 6/4/2003 7:28:19 PM Wild Onion wrote:

I heard one of my CSM''s saying that there are FSC''s in the system with over 30 accumulated points, yet are still working. Can this possibly be true?

----------------​

Yep. Points alone don''t determine if someone gets an advisory. You have to look at how they got those points. Someone with 10 points from RL and NC are more of a concern to me than someone with 30 points because they were legitimately sick.

Yep. Points alone don''t determine if someone gets an advisory. You have to look at how they got those points. Someone with 10 points from RL and NC are more of a concern to me than someone with 30 points because they were legitimately sick
------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone please explain this "points" thing? Or send me to the info?

Never heard of it.

Sorry.. I deal with agents and analysts, so they're called points. With TWU, they're officially called occurrences but some people call them points and occurrenced interchangably with the TWU as well...

There are separate policies for TWU, APFA, and Ground(non-TWU) employees available here.

Thanks, I just went on Jetnet and converted my AAchievers points into gift certificates.

----------------
On 6/5/2003 9:41:23 AM eolesen wrote:

Yep. Points alone don''t determine if someone gets an advisory. You have to look at how they got those points. Someone with 10 points from RL and NC are more of a concern to me than someone with 30 points because they were legitimately sick.

Whats NC?
No Call in?
----------------​