Access To The Hub

Bradly71

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
Does anyone know how a furloughed employee can get on The Hub? According to the AWA site, we are to go there to find more info on our flight bens.

Thanks if you can help!!

Bradly71 said:
Does anyone know how a furloughed employee can get on The Hub? According to the AWA site, we are to go there to find more info on our flight bens.

Thanks if you can help!!
[post="305581"][/post]​

Hi.
Go to thehub.usairways.com...

I did not see anything regarding furloughed employee travel benefits. Still asking around hoping info will come up!

Good Luck!

Trin03 said:
Hi.
Go to thehub.usairways.com...

I did not see anything regarding furloughed employee travel benefits. Still asking around hoping info will come up!

Good Luck!
[post="305583"][/post]​

Thanks.. I actually knew the website, I was wondering how do we log in. It says our ID is U + our ID number. What do they use as a password?

If you are having problems just call the 1800 number to have it reset and or find out what your password is. Even furloughed employees can log onto the hub.

Bradly71 said:
Thanks.. I actually knew the website, I was wondering how do we log in. It says our ID is U + our ID number. What do they use as a password?
[post="305635"][/post]​

If you are inactive your number will begin with MI + 0 and your employee number. You may need to get your number reset. Call the f/a 800 employee line.

Twicebaked said:
If you are inactive your number will begin with MI + 0 and your employee number. You may need to get your number reset. Call the f/a 800 employee line.
[post="306098"][/post]​

I actually had to do that... the guy at the helpdesk was soooo nice about it too. Then the stupid thing is there is nothing on that site about furloughed benefits after they tell you to go there... lawrd I hope the new US Airways runs their websites better =)