Advertisements on Barf Bags

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
Article

Not sure what company exactly would be looking to place ads here other than Dramamine or Pepto? Hey mom look, lets eat at..... :ph34r: :p

The ads on the napkins was my teams "Ideas that Fly" bit that didnt get accepted. Hmmmm, funny how things got nixed and appeared several years later. ;)

Article

Not sure what company exactly would be looking to place ads here other than Dramamine or Pepto? Hey mom look, lets eat at..... :ph34r: :p

The ads on the napkins was my teams "Ideas that Fly" bit that didnt get accepted. Hmmmm, funny how things got nixed and appeared several years later. ;)

They'll start disappearing. People will start collecting them again.

Naw, I think they should sell the barf bags. You know, ring the call button to buy a barf bag and tell the FA you are in a hurry.

Better yet, sell the space to The Gideons, the Church of Latter Day Saints or Scientology so you get some of that ole time religion as you puke.

Needless to say, I think this is extremely tacky.

Next thing you know they will put advertizing 'spinners' on the aircraft wheels just like they do on cabs. Ha!

Actually, there's one part of the plane remaining....

planepic.jpg

When the company started putting advertisement on the tray tables years ago, we thought it was cheap and told them to put them on the barf bags instead. So now they are finally thinking about doing it? We even sent them pictures and samples like this:

NIKE

8645barf_bag.JPG

The Cramps concert barf bag

kotztuete.jpg

and here's one from QUANTAS Airlines

QantasBag-s.jpg

Naw, I think they should sell the barf bags. You know, ring the call button to buy a barf bag and tell the FA you are in a hurry.

Better yet, sell the space to The Gideons, the Church of Latter Day Saints or Scientology so you get some of that ole time religion as you puke.

Needless to say, I think this is extremely tacky.

Well, it states that we will make 10 million off of all the advertising, just this year.

Still think it's tacky?

Well, it states that we will make 10 million off of all the advertising, just this year.
Still think it's tacky?

SKY HIGH states: HECK, why stop there? How about advertising on the backs of Flight attendant SHIRTS?
Who wants to wear the one with: Maxi pads (with WINGS) :up: :up: :up:

SKY HIGH states: HECK, why stop there? How about advertising on the backs of Flight attendant SHIRTS?
Who wants to wear the one with: Maxi pads (with WINGS) :up: :up: :up:

That would be for the 7dirty7 trips with the junior kids...or maybe for HP flights since a lot of them probably just got their first period last week....We would see Depends ads on FCO, VCE, BCN, and MXP....or maybe Metamucil