AFA this just in?

RSVSUCKS

Dec 7, 2007
I just got this email - did someone fail a drug test or something - just seemed weird for an email so late - anyone know??? and what is up with all the sick calls in Philly???????

Happy Holidays

The holiday season is upon us, we are trying to balance our own responsibilities, as well as the commitments we may have made to others.

As career flight attendants with US Airways, if any of us are believed to be impaired while on duty, we could be reported to the company. A positive result on a drug and /or alcohol test may end up with career ending consequences.

Figures in 2004 stated that alcohol and drug addiction affected more than 140 million individuals in the United States. Nobody is immune from this disease. For every one person afflicted with the disease of chemical dependency, minimally, at least four others are adversely impacted including family, friends, and fellow co-workers. Substance abuse/addiction knows no barriers, but left untreated will destroy everything in its sight, including life itself! Alcoholism and drug addiction are treatable diseases.

Reach out to AFA EAP for confidential help; don't wait until tomorrow, putting off that phone call for assistance could be the most costly delay you've ever experienced. Act Now! That phone call for assistance, not only could preserve your career, but more importantly your health, along with the well being of your family, friends, and fellow co-workers.

To help identify if you or someone you care about has a problem with alcohol, check out the below link for a confidential self assessment: http://www.afaeap.atgetfit.net/Alcohol/Tes...lcoholtest.aspx

AFA EAP is confidential program that can help you or a family member obtain the resources and if necessary, help locate treatment.

Have a safe, peaceful holiday season, and best wishes for 2008!

"Flight Attendants Helping Flight Attendants"

These are the numbers by bases of who on RSV is N/A for 24th

46 RSV in PHL

28 RSV in CLT

23 RSV in PIT

5 RSV in BOS

4 RSV in DCA

3 RSV in LGA

We got something very similar to this drug message in our mailboxes at work. I think the company is making a big push for some reason.

We got something very similar to this drug message in our mailboxes at work. I think the company is making a big push for some reason.

Did anyone let Dougie know? Oops, I forgot! He's exempt from company policy we peons are expected to follow.

The sandcastle should be tested at 2200 for massive amounts of prozac in their urine. How else could they maintain the "stepford stare"?

Just goes to show you how they trust their front line employees, cha - ching .