AFL-CIO Threatens to sue AMFA

RV4 - there may well be a lot of interest in the AMFA with the mechanics at American Airlines. But that letter has zip, zero, nada to do with American Airlines. It looks more like a puff piece on the AMFA.

----------------
On 8/6/2003 7:11:15 PM KCFlyer wrote:

Interesting letter, but.....what's it got to do with American Airlines?

----------------​
There is a huge interest in AMFA by the Mechanic and Related Craft or Class at American Airlines. The TWU is AFL-CIO, and AMFA is not. I believe this to be relevant information to those of us in the Mechanic and Related group.
You have claimed to be just a "customer".
I attempt to designate every threaad I begin as mechanic and related or AMFA/TWU related so the uninterested can move on past.
If you don't wish to be informed about these issues, why don't you just bypass the thread and move on?
Instead, you stick your head into our business and attempt to get threads shut down.
Get a life, fly our aircraft and go on vacation. When you get back, keep your nose in your own business and you will live a more peaceful, and less hate filled life!

----------------
On 8/6/2003 7:17:23 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 8/6/2003 7:11:15 PM KCFlyer wrote:

Interesting letter, but.....what's it got to do with American Airlines?

----------------​
There is a huge interest in AMFA by the Mechanic and Related Craft or Class at American Airlines. The TWU is AFL-CIO, and AMFA is not. I believe this to be relevant information to those of us in the Mechanic and Related group.
You have claimed to be just a "customer".
I attempt to designate every threaad I begin as mechanic and related or AMFA/TWU related so the uninterested can move on past.
If you don't wish to be informed about these issues, why don't you just bypass the thread and move on?
Instead, you stick your head into our business and attempt to get threads shut down.
Get a life, fly our aircraft and go on vacation. When you get back, keep your nose in your own business and you will live a more peaceful, and less hate filled life!

----------------​
And here's a thought for you RV4...why don't you post your AMFA threads either in the "Just Conversation" or "Mechanics and Utility" threads. That way, those who are interested can just hop right on over to those threads and read all about the AFL-CIO-IAM-TWU-AMFA-EIEIO happenings.
Speaking of hate filled life....I don't detect a lot of love on your part. Ciao.

----------------
On 8/6/2003 7:36:12 PM KCFlyer wrote:

And here's a thought for you RV4...why don't you post your AMFA threads either in the "Just Conversation" or "Mechanics and Utility" threads. That way, those who are interested can just hop right on over to those threads and read all about the AFL-CIO-IAM-TWU-AMFA-EIEIO happenings.
Speaking of hate filled life....I don't detect a lot of love on your part. Ciao.
----------------
All that is required is a domain reservation and purchase some software and you can control everbody and all things on a bulletin board. Until that happens or you are voted moderator, I suspect you are wasting your breath and have once again veered off topic.

----------------
On 8/6/2003 8:14:30 PM RV4 wrote:

The topic is "AFL-CIO threatens to sue AMFA"

Do you have anything to add that is relevant?
Didn't think so!

----------------​
The thread topic is "American Airlines".... are those words to be found anywhere in the letter you cite? Didn't think so. Most of your other posts have at least SOME tie to American Airlines, not this one. Perhaps I can put this into words you better understand

Prop-a-gand-da n. 1. The systematic propagation of a given doctrine or allegations reflecting its views and interests. 2. Material disseminated by the advocates of a doctrine.
This thead is better suited to the "Mechanics and Utility" or "Just Conversation: thread. Posting it under American Airlines pretty much falls under the definition provided in the above paragraph.

----------------
On 8/6/2003 7:42:17 PM RV4 wrote:

All that is required is a domain reservation and purchase some software and you can control everbody and all things on a bulletin board. Until that happens or you are voted moderator, I suspect you are wasting your breath and have once again veered off topic.

----------------​
Why don't you have your AMFA rep give you some funds for a domain reservation, software and server and post to your hearts content. I promise I won't go over to it. But how can this veer off topic when the thread is "American Airlines" and your post has absolutely NOTHING to do with American Airlines.

Hey KC, I find it pretty funny that RV questions weather you'r a customer. He never saw some of our Legend, Vanguard or preditory pricing discussions!

----------------
On 8/7/2003 11:49:52 AM AAmech wrote:

Hey KC, I find it pretty funny that RV questions weather you'r a customer. He never saw some of our Legend, Vanguard or preditory pricing discussions!

----------------​
And your point is?
What about the fact that TWU lapdogs claim AMFA isn't involved in politics and then when they attempt to inform members about a political matter, the AFL-CIO threatens to sue them.
Good Grief?

Latest posts