Agent/Management/Planner Survey on Jetnet

Resman1

Aug 29, 2002
Has anyone else had the pleasure of taking this survey? Basically you are given a choice to rate what is more important, either a 7 percent paycut or a 12 percent paycut. Other wonderful choices include keeping the current travel program with a 12 percent paycut or reinstating the travel charges at double the current rate, coupled with a 7 percent paycut. The medical choices are even more wonderful, $1000.00 out of pocket and then you''re responsible for 30 percent of everything else, and get this it''s only $40.00 a month per person in your family deducted from your paycheck!!
Oh well, the benefits were fun while they lasted, if you''re able to take this survey you really need to. It will encourage everyone to get their resume''s ready, or as myself enroll back in school to start a new career.

I read somewhere recently that we have something like SEVEN medical plans. Who the heck needs seven medical plans?

One for new hires
One for the Agent/Admin group
One for the FA group
One for the Pilot Group
One for the AE group
One for the Mechanics/Rampers group
and.......the biggest cash sucking boondoggle of all....
The 100%fullcoveragenodeductiblenocopaymentabsolutelyeverythingiscoveredevenyo
rmistressboobjob plan for the executive management group.

Anyone......ANYONE who does not think this "leadership team" should be replaced immediately should run right out and spare no expense to have their head examined!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/22/2003 7:32:30 AM WingNaPrayer wrote:

One for new hires
One for the FA group
One for the Pilot Group
One for the AE group

Anyone......ANYONE who does not think this "leadership team" should be replaced immediately should run right out and spare no expense to have their head examined!
----------------
[/blockquote]
I bet they even get coverage for their life partner and other enhancements to alter their natural selves.

I recently received a CC letter from United Healthcare requesting my doctor for all diagnoses and patient history, among other things, to determine if further coverage is available under The Group health plan for Participating Subsidiaries of AMR Corporation.

is this legal?

That's a letter I'd like to see. Care to post it verbatim? Hard to say what they may be after but in short, as the healthcare provider, they can ask your primary care physician for anything they like...and as often as they like.

It's not beyond a healthcare provider (especially Humana) to tell a physician that...after "X" amount of time treating a specific diagnosis, that if the doctor has not helped the patient reach "Healthy" or "full healing" status, they can refuse to pay for further treatments, forcing the doctor to alter his/her course of treatment. It's not uncommon.

Wing...I'd love to have my head examined but I cannot afford the co-payment

An attempt at humor but it is so, so sad. How much longer will the middle-class, even the "comfortable" working-class exist in the US?

They want cuts to the barely just over $22,000 I made last year.[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/15.gif'] BTW, not even $22,500. Tried to fly high-time, it no longer exists.

Since the mid-80's, CEO/Executive salaries and perks have grown BEYOND exponentially...that's why I'd rather be furloughed and/or on the streets while SCREAMING, "FULL PAY TILL THE LAST DAY!!!"[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/11.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/22/2003 7:32:30 AM WingNaPrayer wrote:

One for new hires
One for the FA group
One for the Pilot Group
One for the AE group

----------------
[/blockquote]
You are such liar. I am a member of management and I do have a co pay I do have a deductable. Why do you try to create so much animosity between workgroups. We all need to trry to get along ang work better as a team

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/23/2003 10:52:17 AM FA Mikey wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/23/2003 10:37:11 AM A77IGW wrote:

You are such liar. I am a member of management and I do have a co pay I do have a deductable. Why do you try to create so much animosity between workgroups. We all need to try to get along ang work better as a team
----------------
[/blockquote]
He said executive managment. " The 100%fullcoveragenodeductiblenocopaymentabsolutelyeverythingiscoveredevenyo
rmistressboobjob plan for the executive management group.I doubt Don Carty or Jane Allen has any co pay or is using a HMO.
----------------
[/blockquote]
well mikey I have plenty of friends in executive management and if you are a VP maybe that is true but as soon as wing and prayer contributes even 1 % as much as them and has to take as much blame as they do then he shall talk. You are one of the few in here that posts with a brain. You see both sides and are never one sided. I cant even say that for myself. I am trying soo hard to be nice and friendly with both work groups. and if you are a IMA flight attendant they are my fav

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/23/2003 10:37:11 AM A77IGW wrote:

You are such liar. I am a member of management and I do have a co pay I do have a deductable. Why do you try to create so much animosity between workgroups. We all need to try to get along ang work better as a team
----------------
[/blockquote]
He said executive managment. " The 100%fullcoveragenodeductiblenocopaymentabsolutelyeverythingiscoveredevenyo
rmistressboobjob plan for the executive management group.I doubt Don Carty or Jane Allen has any co pay or is using a HMO.

That's the problem A77, they take NO blame whatsoever. Instead, they choose to pass their piss poor judgment and (lack of)decision making mistakes off on labor. Remember, they are asking LABOR to take a PAY CUT AND BENEFIT CUT, while executive management, the poor ba$tards, have to live with a pay FREEZE.

I'm sure your vice president "friends" in executive management continually tell you during small talk at all those cocktail parties and fundraisers they invite you to that everything is going to be A-OK.

Oh...to have to try to live on $350,000.00 a year. (In case you're mathematically challenged, that's roughly $13,500.00 PER PAYCHECK). Now, compare that to what you bring home every two weeks and ask yourself again...One: just WHO is creating the animosity you believe exists between work groups, and Two: can you live on 30% less than you're bringing home every two weeks now? Attacking common sense on a newsgroup isn't going to repair any type of damage that's been done to you, but unfortunately, it's the only option you have because you have obviously given 100% control over your career and your life to executive management. Don't be such a fool.

Divide and conquer, that has always been a management strategy. Now that management effectively has the various labor groups and unions in-fighting over who will take the biggest cuts.....keep your eye on your back door, 'cuz you're about to take it up the ass (unless you happen to like that sort of thing)...capice?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/23/2003 11:44:32 AM WingNaPrayer wrote:

That's the problem A77, they take NO blame whatsoever. Instead, they choose to pass their piss poor judgment and (lack of)decision making mistakes off on labor. Remember, they are asking LABOR to take a PAY CUT AND BENEFIT CUT, while executive management, the poor ba$tards, have to live with a pay FREEZE.

I'm sure your vice president "friends" in executive management continually tell you during small talk at all those cocktail parties and fundraisers they invite you to that everything is going to be A-OK.

Oh...to have to try to live on $350,000.00 a year. (In case you're mathematically challenged, that's roughly $13,500.00 PER PAYCHECK). Now, compare that to what you bring home every two weeks and ask yourself again...One: just WHO is creating the animosity you believe exists between work groups, and Two: can you live on 30% less than you're bringing home every two weeks now? Attacking common sense on a newsgroup isn't going to repair any type of damage that's been done to you, but unfortunately, it's the only option you have because you have obviously given 100% control over your career and your life to executive management. Don't be such a fool.

Divide and conquer, that has always been a management strategy. Now that management effectively has the various labor groups and unions in-fighting over who will take the biggest cuts.....keep your eye on your back door, 'cuz you're about to take it up the ass (unless you happen to like that sort of thing)...capice?
----------------
[/blockquote]
You and people like you are the problem. If you hate management so much and if they make life a living hell for you then I suggest you leave. Since you think Senior Management if bending you over and sticking it in your a== and you still work for the company than I think you are the one that likes it. You are the type of person that will never be happy. I am happy for a good Job a healthy wife and child. AA has provided me a good living and has taken care of me. If for some reason the ship goes down I will go down with it and start over with another job. Verbal attacks on other work groups is pointless. And untill you realize that you are a sad sad person. I hope things get better for you and your family

You are the perfect drone employee. Just the type that Two Faces stirs up his daily kool-aid for.

Everything you say AA has made possible for you is going to be taken away. The only question that will remain is how long will you be able to afford to work for AA. How long will it be before reduced wages and cuts in benefits will take it's toll on your family?

Those of you who are ready and willing to take pay cuts should just line up and voluntarily do it, and leave everyone else's paycheck alone.

AA isn't going to survive as the airline they are today. Face it, if you sucker in to the pay/benefit cut bullcarty, all you will succeed in doing is making sure that when the airline does collapse, that you will be piss-poor and deeper in debt.

Wake up A77, you're a pawn in AA's chess game. . .chattle. . .a bargaining chip, and you're part of who Carty has been telling everyone is at fault for all of AA's problems...Labor! But don't worry, everytime he slaps labor in the face to the press, or to congress, he turns around and issues a new jetwire telling you all how important you are and what a great team you are. . .and scapegoats like you take another sip of kool-aid and swallow it all down, hook...line...sinker...sunk!

Remember, it's easy to say, so get used to it...repeat after me....

would you like fries with that?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/24/2003 6:08:04 AM WingNaPrayer wrote:

Those of you who are ready and willing to take pay cuts should just line up and voluntarily do it, and leave everyone else's paycheck alone.

----------------
[/blockquote]

That's fine, as long as those employees who refuse pay cuts are the first furloughed.