Aircraft damaged in Tornado in GSO

I used to live in Greensboro NC but now live in St. Louis and was reading the local news about the tornado that went thru town last night. I saw one pic of a Fed Ex turboprop with it's tail in a ditch, part of the wing snapped off and sitting with the nose sticking up at almost a 45 degree angle. Any more details on this? Is everyone OK? I'd imagine the crew was not onboard but I know this hit during a time when your ramp could be active.

I don't have a link to the actual photo I saw but rather one to a flash slide show of a bunch of photos but the aircraft is there towards the beginning. Looks like it could be expensive to fix if it is fixable. Is it a Dornier?
slideshow

Looks to be an ATR-42, probably ex-American Eagle plane. Hope everyone is ok.

Looks to be an ATR-42, probably ex-American Eagle plane. Hope everyone is ok.

Well you can add a 727 in MEM to the list of damaged a/c...we had some bad storms here tonight. Had a 727 lose the aft airstairs and banged up the wings after weathervaning in high winds.

It was two ATR-72'S and a Cessna Caravan. They belong to Mountain air down near charlotte. the two Atrs sat in timco's hangar for about 3 months but they were finally scrapped and driven off on a truck. I dont know what happened to the Caravan.