ALPA EC Decision Expected Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Late last night the ALPA code-a-phone said, "The MEC reconvened a special meeting today in Crystal City, VA. The MEC met in closed session with the Negotiating Committee and Merger Committee. The meeting will continue tomorrow and the MEC expects to hear from the Executive Council concerning the Nicolau award at that time."

In my opinion, the EC will intervene.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Good luck, expect nothing, Binding Arbitration is binding and legal, no one can do a thing about it.

You should be used to it by now, your GAG and MEC has not met a concession they did not like.

The MEC met in closed session with the Negotiating Committee and Merger Committee. The meeting will continue tomorrow and the MEC expects to hear from the Executive Council concerning the Nicolau award at that time."

USA320Pilot

So the guys responsible for your predicament met amongst themselves, had a pity party and discussed how to go about damage control in order to save their precious ALPA positions? How is that news? I didn't see where they met with the EC.

I expect an announcement at 1705 DC time, after everybody (including Elvis) left the building for the holiday weekend.

So the guys responsible for your predicament met among themselves, had a pity party and discussed how to go about damage control in order to save their precious ALPA positions? How is that news? I didn't see where they met with the EC.

I expect an announcement at 1705 DC time, after everybody (including Elvis) left the building for the holiday weekend.

This is one that I agree with you 100% on :lol:

I've likely a different idea as to what to do.

Decertify Alpa NOW!!

Want to see the West MEC take your East MEC and ALPA to District Court and get a TRO so fast that your head would spin?

Just like you were right about the airbus arbitration too?

ALPO is blowing smoke up your rectal cavity to placate you.

700UW,

I will bet you $1,000 the EC does not pass the Nicolau seniority list award onto the company. Why? I believe the EC has jurisidiction if the Constitution and By-laws are not followed, which is clearly the case in this situation.

I bet you do not have the guts to take the bet, meet me, and then exchange the money.

We should know the answer to the question on how the EC will rule this afternoon. C'mon big boy, you seem to know all, you're such a self aclaimed union person, take the bet or are you scared and likely wrong (again)?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Dude, your track record speaks for itself, it does not matter what ALPO's EC decides, arbitration is binding, if you ever were a union rep you would be educated on the process, you know you ran three times and lost.

You would know the award is binding, and you cant stop it, the West will get a TRO to enforce the award and you will be crying the whole time and making idle threats and spreading your rhetoric.

Don't let the law get in the way of any of your rhetoric as the facts will speak for themself.

So the guys responsible for your predicament met amongst themselves, had a pity party and discussed how to go about damage control in order to save their precious ALPA positions? How is that news? I didn't see where they met with the EC.

You may be right, and when Elvis returns on Tuesday, maybe there will be a few thousand less dues paying pilots in ALPA.

700UW,

Take the bet and meet me. Be a man. If I am wrong I will give you $1,000 cash this weekend.

Take the bet or are you a chicken?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

There is no need to bet, ALPO is toothless, their decision has no merit, and the award will stand, go ahead and test the legal system and the RLA which has been in effect since 1926.

The West will love collecting damages from the East.

You may be right, and when Elvis returns on Tuesday, maybe there will be a few thousand less dues paying pilots in ALPA.

Roger that. For that very reason: It is a real possibility that Alpo will announce nada today...They may yet be in the throes of additional "serious Harrumphing" and still be trying to find some way, via time passing, to pretend that this will just blow over.

700UW,

I will bet you $1,000 the EC does not pass the Nicolau seniority list award onto the company. Why? I believe the EC has jurisidiction if the Constitution and By-laws are not followed, which is clearly the case in this situation.

I bet you do not have the guts to take the bet, meet me, and then exchange the money.

We should know the answer to the question on how the EC will rule this afternoon. C'mon big boy, you seem to know all, you're such a self aclaimed union person, take the bet or are you scared and likely wrong (again)?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Hey that sounds like a pretty good bet. Give me a call and we'll talk the specific terms to make it official. I PMed you ahile back with my number but I haven't heard from you yet. Still waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.