Altered WH President Bio's

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
President Obama has inserted his name into almost every official presidential biography on the White House website, dating back to Calvin Coolidge, as reported by Commentary Monday. For example, the biography of President Calvin Coolidge now reads:​

On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.​

tumblr_m4316yPxFy1rw9x8lo1_400.jpg

obama-on-moon.jpg
tumblr_m432kvvd9s1rw9x8lo1_500.jpg

' WHO GIVE A SHITE ' !!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

The Presidents whose Bio's Nobama defiled by inserting his name into them !

Besides, I'm sure Nobama and his Posse believe this is the only way his name will ever get in the history books, because it sure as hell isn't going to be because of his "Non" accomplishments !

Reactions: 1 person
Hey southWINDBAG,
As you clowns are always quick to ask the question...... "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago", PLEASE let me say.................UNEQUIVOCALLY.....$$$$........Y E S !!!!!!!!!!
(So hey Dems........give me 4 More Years !)

See southwind,..............sometimes when you ask questions, you may NOT like the answer you get !!

Hey southWINDBAG,
As you clowns are always quick to ask the question...... "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago", PLEASE let me say.................UNEQUIVOCALLY.....$$$$........Y E S !!!!!!!!!!
(So hey Dems........give me 4 More Years !)

See southwind,..............sometimes when you ask questions, you may NOT like the answer you get !!

So your CD's and other accounts kicking ###?
You getting deal on grocerys we aren't?
You gotta line on cheap gas?

' WHO GIVE A SHITE ' !!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

Looks like your boy, Obama to me.

A month ago, the President had his tech team add a little something to a host of past presidents' biographies on the official White House website, raising eyebrows across the country. At that time, team Obama thought it would be a great idea to add sections at the end of many presidential bios touting how great Obama is.

In an admission that they overstepped propriety – now that the outrage has died down – the White House web team has gone back into these pages and pulled the Obama horn tooting out of the bio proper and put them in a separate area.
In May, many Americans were aghast at the arrogance displayed by Obama for having the temerity to insert himself into so many bios of our illustrious past presidents. Obama added bits touting his own wonderful policy ideas into the bios of such presidents as Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, and many others.

What a maroon......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/15/White-House-s-Embarrassing-Redo-Obama-s-Additions-to-Prez-Bios-Distanced

Well this way you won't ask about the birth cetificate. Obama in history proves his patriotism. When the liberal historians rewrite it, Obama stopped 9/11.