American/US Airways hiring CSA's 2014?

Nov 14, 2012
NJ
Hi, everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if and when US Airways/American would be hiring Customer Service Agents in PHL? I've been checking the website for a while now and they seem to be hiring only Customer Assistant Representatives. I believe its been about a year and a half, or so since they put any CSA Positions online for PHL. Anyone know the reason or has any info, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you Crash Pad, I actually put in an application with them, I'm hoping for a reply soon. I'm ultimately trying to re-hired at us/american again :). But, in the meantime I'll work for Piedmont giving the opportunity.

Reactions: 2 people
When the combined passenger service group at AA/US has a union vote the outcome of the vote will have a huge impact on hiring practice. The non-union American Airlines agent group uses vendors and outsources the Passenger Service work at enormity levels. USAirways Passenger Service Group is unionize and has a contract that disallow vendors and outsourcing

What will you think the voting outcome will be and what kind of effect do you think it will have. Unfortunately I was told I wasn't in the union when I was working there. I'm just confused how the other major hubs hired for CSA's except PHL.