Americas ..10..BEST states for Quality of Life.....(C N B C )

My guess would be about 55th, right after Bama, Miss, LA, Ark & Tenn! You may wonder how I came up with that? Well, Key West thinks it is it's own Republic, NYC is beyond comprehension, Miami is about 5 countries rolled into Dade County, Boston is doing it's best to outdo Flint MI as the Murder Capitol of the US and where ever Southwind lives... and I doubt it's Peach Tree City! BTW, taken with a small grain of salt :)

My guess would be about 55th, right after Bama, Miss, LA, Ark & Tenn! You may wonder how I came up with that? Well, Key West thinks it is it's own Republic, NYC is beyond comprehension, Miami is about 5 countries rolled into Dade County, Boston is doing it's best to outdo Flint MI as the Murder Capitol of the US and where ever Southwind lives... and I doubt it's Peach Tree City! BTW, taken with a small grain of salt :)

Very close but , no prize !

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
Like who gives a shiit?

Some gomer from the live free or gay state?

HEY,.....chill out...U GROUCHY ol' bas-tard !
That was a reputable survey I posted the link to.
Sorry if PA. didn't make the cut. I happen to like PA. anywhere I've ever been there.
PLUS,
Western PA has a KILLER NFL team ! ! # 43, the BEST in the business !

(Friggin' Grouchy ol' P-rick) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was also interesting to note that precious few of the states would be considered "Liberal" except for Vermont.

See how your own state fared.
EVERYONE of the 10 BEST, north of the M/D line. WHY is that ???????????
(Probably has a LOT to do with ..... BOOK...LAR-NIN' ....... Y'ALL ! )

http://finance.yahoo...quality-of-life

Anyone know what number.. G E O R G I A......ranked ??????????????

How about some real stats?

Look at some of the big dem states......

OMG, what about the progressive heaven called Oregon?

And New England isn't squeaky clean either.....VT, NY and ME all have food stamp issues to the same degree as Georgia......

food-stamp-map.jpg

If you go to the core survey, QOL is only one metric measured.

When you rank based on workforce, Georgia is #1. Overall ranking, #8 when all 10 factors are weighted.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100824779