Amfa Messes It Up For Everyone! (again!)

twuer

Veteran
Jul 9, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Here's a story for ya'. . .

A few weeks ago Amfa started having Wednesday hotdog and kraut days to take up donations for their organizing drive. (which in itself is illegal!) Some complaints were coming in about the functions and how AA management was participating. Since the cookouts have been the brunt of MANY jokes nobody was saying much. Well, last week it got out of hand and the TWU was asked to go and resolve the problem. Amfa was advised that the company would shut down the fundraisers if they didn't adhere to the company policy which would include any dinners to help members in need[/B]. Well, Monday some of the AMFA organizers went off base and had a meeting for well over an hour at the APU center. (go ahead and try to deny it!) Many complaints were noted. The Amfa organizers have also been meeting for long periods of time at Mazzio’s during lunch (go ahead. . .deny that one too!). We all know that lunch is half an hour and their meetings were lasting well over an hour. Yesterday, (Wednesday) Don Rogers decided to have the hotdog kraut Wednesday in his area and it just so happens the same shop was preparing for a fundraiser for a member with cancer. Management came down and shut the hotdog function down and has now taken the position that there will be no more fund raisers where members who do not belong to that specific shop may attend. Amfa was warned and they chose to abuse the privilege. Because of this selfishness the company is now enforcing the policy that they had warned AMFA about. For Amfa. . . another proud moment, out for me only and forget about the members in REAL need.

Nice huh?? I don't know about anyone else but that really pisses me off. That is just like AMFA to do something like that. So, AMFA boys, what do you have to say for yourselves now? Can't spin your way out of this one can you? I predict that some AMFA wannabe will direct this post in a whole different direction to change the subject, or better yet will say that it was all TWU's fault! But once again AMFA's me, me, me philosophy has cost us the ability to raise money for members who really need it.

Thanks a lot AMFA!

I wonder how management got involved? I f you start investigating I'm sure you will find that some TWU LLC rAAt boys went crying to management.

TWU LLC, A WHOLELY OWNED SUBCIDIARY OF AMR CORPORATION. :down:

twuer said:
Here's a story for ya'. . .

A few weeks ago Amfa started having Wednesday hotdog and kraut days to take up donations for their organizing drive. (which in itself is illegal!) Some complaints were coming in about the functions and how AA management was participating. Since the cookouts have been the brunt of MANY jokes nobody was saying much. Well, last week it got out of hand and the TWU was asked to go and resolve the problem. Amfa was advised that the company would shut down the fundraisers if they didn't adhere to the company policy which would include any dinners to help members in need[/B]. Well, Monday some of the AMFA organizers went off base and had a meeting for well over an hour at the APU center. (go ahead and try to deny it!) Many complaints were noted. The Amfa organizers have also been meeting for long periods of time at Mazzio’s during lunch (go ahead. . .deny that one too!). We all know that lunch is half an hour and their meetings were lasting well over an hour. Yesterday, (Wednesday) Don Rogers decided to have the hotdog kraut Wednesday in his area and it just so happens the same shop was preparing for a fundraiser for a member with cancer. Management came down and shut the hotdog function down and has now taken the position that there will be no more fund raisers where members who do not belong to that specific shop may attend. Amfa was warned and they chose to abuse the privilege. Because of this selfishness the company is now enforcing the policy that they had warned AMFA about. For Amfa. . . another proud moment, out for me only and forget about the members in REAL need.

Nice huh?? I don't know about anyone else but that really pisses me off. That is just like AMFA to do something like that. So, AMFA boys, what do you have to say for yourselves now? Can't spin your way out of this one can you? I predict that some AMFA wannabe will direct this post in a whole different direction to change the subject, or better yet will say that it was all TWU's fault! But once again AMFA's me, me, me philosophy has cost us the ability to raise money for members who really need it.

Thanks a lot AMFA!
Isn't it strange that the TWU faithful will stop at nothing to stop AMFA? If the TWU hadn't gone to the "Man" Girls Scout Cookies wouldn't be effected now would they?
We can go on and on about this "fund raising" but we all know that when "Cookie time" comes around it will go unhindered by the incumbent union.

twu'er or shall I call you RATBOY,

I need your name, I will be filing charges of Bad Standing against you for ratting out members 3 times in one paragraph on this board. Why do you care what fellow members do, are you management or union, I know with the twu it is often tough to tell the difference. If you believe that ratting out members will better your cause or keep AMFA out, you are indeed greatly mistaken.

You can forward your name and your local number via PM so I can file said charges.

How does it feel being a rat twuer? Did you run to management and tattle? Its no wonder you twu true believers are going to lose. You just can't stop being rats!!!!!

"I saw so and so and they shouldn't be doing that, I'm gonnaTELL!!!!!!"

You sound like a little school girl. :down: :down: :down: :down:

What I find interesting is how much information o'le twuer knows about what management thinks and does. Or is HE management?

I suspect the rats, could not stand to see union men showing unity and congregating for a cause. Even worse for them, the TWU supporters that they lie to were seeing AMFA suppport.

Maybe twuer will put his version on paper and distribute it base wide for all to see.

After all, if AMFA ruined it, then the TWU can make political gain from the matter.

NOTE: Note one important thing, why is it the TWU handles "complaints" regarding company rules? I thought the TWU was hired to handle grievances and negotiate pay/benefits. I guess they are now the management team. No wonder the company had lawyers on the BK steps.

FACT: If there is a change of policy because of AMFA as you state, then there has been a violation of law. Shall we file another lawsuit and subpoena your internet identity as a witness for AMFA against AA for interference?

GO FOR IT, WE'LL TAKE MORE CARDS!

Sounds like Amfa and Management are in bed together, These are the same ones that are attempting to represent you! Aircraft Management Fraternal Association (amfa). What a joke, AA has ignored the core problem. Production? from them. Could these be the same ones who jump up and fill in as Supervisors.

I understand cameras may have been posted in some areas because it has gotten out of hand. AA may be concerned about playing favors!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, there are many cameras posted in many areas. But it is not to watch us.

If you really believe management favors AMFA and that is why you are about to be removed, then go tell it to a Federal Judge like we did. The internet postings are about to make you victims, not winners.

TWU RAT FINK INC. Listed on the NYSE as TWUSX is yet another WHOLELY OWNED SUBCIARY OF AMR CORPORATION! :down: :down: :down: :down:

TWU punks have proven time and again that they are nothing but a bunch of company suck ass rats. These cowards can be usually found under supervisors desks, having lunch with supervisors, fraternizing after hours with supervisors and performing other hideous activities at the behest of their light blue shirt wearing masters. They know their cause is lost but they still have a valuable ally in management. While management knows it cannot overtly support it's lap dog union they do their best to support it's cause.
Case in point. In December I sent a certified letter to pAAyroll to stop check off as required per article 38 of the P.O.S. contract. PAAyroll has so far refused to comply with my request and their contract. I received a letter from pAAyroll stating that they needed a letter from the TWU authorizing them to stop check off. I have filed a grievance which I am sre will be handled with the utmost priority.

TWU LLC, A WHOLELY OWNED SUBCIDIARY OF AMR CORPORATION.
:down: :down:

Hackman said:
How does it feel being a rat twuer? Did you run to management and tattle? Its no wonder you twu true believers are going to lose. You just can't stop being rats!!!!!

You would like to think that I ran to management. Just someone else to hammer. Joke's on you buddy!! What you fail to remember is that there are many others on the base who DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! You really don't have that many fans Hackman. You can think you do but maybe you need to wake up.
Can you say DENIAL??

Hackman, Tony, Informer, AMFAMAN etc. . .
Why don't you explain it to the family of the person who you ruined it for why they won't be getting any money. Not man enough huh?? Didn't think so!

Hackman said:

You sound like a little school girl

Hey Hackman. . .I think you need to be talking to Tonyboy!!(that is what the "B" stands for isn't it??)

Tonyboy's recent quote:
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

Nice!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p

How special, at the regular membership meeting on monday the 26th this topic was discussed. It was interesting to hear local 514 take the position that its ok to rat out suspected AMFA supporters. The quote was "many people get very emotional about these issues and you really do not want to rat folks out, but you cant really blame them under these circumstances"
I almost fell out of my chair! what kind of union promotes ratting out fellow union brothers?
I better find a card and fill it out this kind thinking is not right.

Latest posts