Amfa National Responds

Warning Warning despiration Lies and deception to follow once you click on the link above. Amfa is desperate and is pulling out all the stops.

This is a good laugh, Thanks!!!!!!! :up: :up: :shock: :eek:

The Debate is January 15th and everyone is welcome to attend, You will not be thrown out, which amfa is famous for doing.

Checking it Out said:
Warning Warning despiration Lies and deception to follow once you click on the link above. Amfa is desperate and is pulling out all the stops.
Be more specific, where does O.V. Delle-Femine Lie in that letter?

If that you think that is "pulling out all the stops", wait until you see the rest of our response to your charade.

TWU informer said:
Checking it Out said:
Be more specific, where does O.V. Delle-Femine Lie in that letter?

If that you think that is "pulling out all the stops", wait until you see the rest of our response to your charade.

Hey Informer,

In a nutshell, what does the "Letter" say? I can't get the link to open for some reason. I don't think my acrobat function is working properly. If it isn't too long maybe you could put it in a other format or something. Sorry but I'm a bit computer illiterate.

Thanks!

TWU informer said:
twuer,

Maybe you should ask CIO for help and stick with your own.

I guess I should have known better than to ask you!

Thanks anyway!

How 'bout CIO? Maybe you could help me since AMFA boy won't. I would like to read the letter but can't get it to open.

Checking it Out said:
The Debate is January 15th and everyone is welcome to attend, You will not be thrown out, which amfa is famous for doing.
AMFA is famous for throwing people out? When did AMFA throw out anyone who rightfully belonged? Seems to me that there is a federal conviction attached to Sonny Hall for thowing Local members out of local meetings simply because they were political opponents. I dont know of any court cases about evictions concerning AMFA. If you have please forward us a link.

The link comes from Dave's site and has a tendancy to take a while to pull up. Be patient. But it is pretty pathitic and anyone with common sense would not have written it.

It definitely shows an act of despiration on amfa"s part. Delle is losing it! I think he is showing signs of mental illness.

Bob has Delle conducted a meeting lately that he has not had to resort to kicking out potential members?

Checking it Out said:
The link comes from Dave's site and has a tendancy to take a while to pull up. Be patient. But it is pretty pathitic and anyone with common sense would not have written it.

It definitely shows an act of despiration on amfa"s part. Delle is losing it! I think he is showing signs of mental illness.

Bob has Delle conducted a meeting lately that he has not had to resort to kicking out potential members?
Has Sonny Hall, or any of the other TWU "Leaders" been convicted of anything lately?

Is the Zebco lady a potential member? How about Art Luby, is he ready to give up his law practice to become a TWU or AMFA represented mechanic? I saw and heard the video, the only people who were asked to leave were those who would not be eligible to vote in an election.

Can the TWU tolerate criticism and calls for change from within? I can tell you that the answer to that is NO. That is why the TWU must GO.

AMFA and the AGW. AIRLINE UNIONS for AIRLINE WORKERS!

The average TWU member makes $15/hr. That means for every TWU member making $30/hr there are at least two TWU members making $7.50. When we all go to AMFA and the AGW the average TWU member figure will drop to around $10/hr. The TWU is a low wage union, a companys best friend regardless of the industry.

The TWU/ATD is to the Labor movement what WalMart is to the retail industry. They follow the same ideology, "We give the lowest prices everyday".

cio and twuer, I have not read one post from either of you that points out one simple fact as to why the twu is better than AMFA. twuer, I posted a question to you and await an answer. All that you two can do is spin and post what your twu international masters tell you to post. All the while behind an alias. Classic!
Come on, tell me WHY the twu is better. Is it the FACT that they do not believe in democracy? Is it because they believe in secret contract negotiations? Or is it because you two feeble minded individuals have a twu position some where and will not be elected when AMFA comes to AA?
TeamTwu's "debate" between twu supporters and AMFA organizers is really grasping at straws. Come to the Brady on the 17th and ask a question where the truth will be given. See you there!

DISTRIBUTED TO TULSA BASE MECHANIC AND RELATED TODAY

Don’t Expect AMFA or AMFA Organizers to Show at the TWU Debate

January 14, 2004

An open letter to the,
Mechanic and Related Employees at American Airlines..

We write to you today in response to an unsigned letter sent to AMFA’s National Office via fax on December 22nd, 2003 regarding the offer by someone calling themselves, “TEAM TWU†to send a panel of three AA Mechanics that support AMFA to debate at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa on January 15th, 2004. Although the letter was faxed to AMFA’s National office, neither O.V. Delle-Femine (National Director) nor any elected official from AMFA National were invited to debate the TWU. And since AMFA was not invited, please do not be fooled into attending a debate expecting AMFA to show. There was no signature on the communication but the letter indicated it was from TWU Local 514/ TEAM TWU. Our attempts to identify “TEAM TWU†turn up empty. The TWU Constitution makes no reference to any structural recognition of this group, and to our knowledge there has never been an election in Tulsa that would identify whom makes up this position or group. We do know however, the TWU Local 514 references the membership of Tulsa Mechanic and Related Workers at American Airlines. Based on the polling conducted by the AMFA Organizers and Supporters in Tulsa, it is clear that TWU Supporters along with AMFA Supporters favor attending a debate between AMFA National and TWU International Representatives. As always, we are responsive to the wishes of the members and therefore, we offered and scheduled the AMFA National Officer vs. TWU International Officer Debate at the Brady Theater on Saturday, January 17th, 2004. Only to have this TEAM TWU to run a subterfuge and try to run cover for the TWU International No Show on Saturday.

AMFA National has a standard policy that any unsigned communications received by their office like the one sent by “TEAM TWUâ€, is undeserving of a response, since this type of communication could be a hoax or a joke, and unless someone is willing to put their name on the correspondence, then they likely are not very serious in their intended communications. However, the importance of this issue is worthy of a diversion from AMFA National’s standard policy and they have now responded. We wish to make it clear that the matter of representational change is no joke. Your livelihood and futures hang in the balance of the decision you will make in the upcoming election. AMFA National’s offer to debate Sonny Hall of the TWU International was a serious attempt to allow the membership of the TWU in Tulsa to see first hand the differences between Craft Unionism versus Industrial Unionism, the structures, and the philosophies, and allow both AMFA National and the TWU International the chance to show the members why each organization feels they could provide better representation for your chosen profession.

The TWU has for months now attacked AMFA by communicating lies, half-truths, fabrications, and personal attacks. AMFA is always willing to defend the AMFA Constitution and the representation currently being provided at eight airlines in the industry. If the TWU International believes they have provided superior representation then why do they fear demonstrating that same confidence by having a structured professional debate with a neutral moderator in front of the membership?

On a local level, our mechanic supporters at American Airlines have proven their superior skills in debating the issues and communicating about AMFA amongst the work group in a mechanic vs. mechanic setting, and that superiority is shown by virtue of the 54% Authorization Cards currently in AMFA National’s possession. This debating by Mechanic vs. Mechanic has taken place for over five years, and now, the TWU wants to hold a similar debate and call it their idea.

On September 12th, 2003 AMFA National Director O.V. Delle-Femine was invited and attended an AMFA informational meeting at the Sheraton Hotel. At that meeting, both Mr. Delle-Femine and AMFA Organizers committed to scheduling a debate between AMFA National and the TWU International. We are men of our word, and that is what we have now offered, with signatures attached to our correspondence demonstrating our seriousness.

The offer still stands today. AMFA National Director and the AMFA National Executive Council Officers plan to be at the Brady Theater on January 17th, 2004. If Sonny Hall and/or Jim Little are not up to the challenge of debating the issues, then AMFA National and your local organizers will be there from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm to answer any questions you may have.

The TWU will attempt to utilize the media and local newspapers to discredit Mechanics at American for not participating in their debate. Once again please do not be fooled by these accusations. We simply do not see what is to be gained by mechanic vs mechanic debate, we believe that the debate must be between AMFA National vs TWU International. We look forward to meeting with you Saturday and Thank you for your patience.

NEW YEAR
NEW UNION
NEW DIRECTION

Don Rodgers
Chairman AMFA Organizers

David Stewart
Co-Chairman AMFA Organizers

Let me ask you something CIO Rick Mullins if Delle were to show up at the Local 514 Union meeting and said hey I am here to debate would you let him, you know as well as me that you would tell him that the meeting is only for local 514 members and that he would have to leave, remember the concession meeting at the convention center, there were TWU members from other stations that came to Tulsa to go to our meeting they were not allowed in, I was standing there at the door when several of them were told that the meeting was for Local 514 members only and that TWU members from other stations like DFW which is where these guys were from were not allowed at the meeting, so don't tell us about throwing people out of meeting, or not allowing people to come to meetings, I also remember a time when several guys wearing AMFA shirts were thrown out of the TWU hall even though they were members in good standing, The TWU is NO DIFFERENT when it comes to deciding who they will allow in their meeting than AMFA is and that is a FACT. :angry:

TWU chooses who can come to their meetings the same as AMFA, you guys make me sick sometimes especially you CIO you are a pathalogical Liar. :angry:

The Turnstile handout went very well today most everyone took a flier and thanked us for trying to get AMFA in at AA, a TWU Union steward came by at about 3:00pm to pass out the TWUs stuff he was a little to late to get many customers but he was a nice guy and we chatted with him, while we all handed out our prospective literature, there was no hostility between him and us, it is too bad more TWU supporters are not as friendly as he was.

Many thanks to all that showed up at the turnstiles to hand out literature we had a really good time. :up: :up:

see everyone at the Brady Theater on the 17th :up:

Latest posts