AMFA or IBT ?

brownmech

Advanced
Aug 6, 2011
To all AA Mechanics, if you would really like to which Union will "work for You" simply speak to Southwest Mechanic and compare what they think of AMFA or IBT.
Why did they kick out the IBT ?

Also, go ahead and speak to a United Airlines Mechanic and see how happy they currently are with the IBT.
Being from United, I can tell you everyone here is realizing quickly what a mistake the IBT have been.
We are pushing to get AMFA back at UAL.

Once AA gets AMFA, it's our turn at UAL !!!

Good-Luck

Reactions: 3 people
To all AA Mechanics, if you would really like to which Union will "work for You" simply speak to Southwest Mechanic and compare what they think of AMFA or IBT.
Why did they kick out the IBT ?

Also, go ahead and speak to a United Airlines Mechanic and see how happy they currently are with the IBT.
Being from United, I can tell you everyone here is realizing quickly what a mistake the IBT have been.
We are pushing to get AMFA back at UAL.

Once AA gets AMFA, it's our turn at UAL !!!

Good-Luck
I work with a guy that was a mechanic for CAL and he has been saying the same thing about those guys. For the last 6 months or so he has been talking to his ex coworkers from CAL and that is case with them also. The industrial unions are watching this close because they know what could happen when AA goes AMFA.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts