AMFA

ALthough AMFA has not filed for an election, do you feel AMFA will win to represent

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn it Jim! Put down the beer when you write, or use spell check! :p :p :p :p

TWU LLC, A WHOLELY OWNED SUBCIDIARY OF AMR CORPORATION!!!! :down: :down: :down: :down:

James T. Kirk Posted on Feb 1 2004, 02:57 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,094

INDUSTERY LEADING UNIOM BUSTERS amfa

Hey, Tiberious, remember the episode called, "Trouble with Trebbles"? It seems as if a whole group of AMTs just watched the craft union version called, "Trouble with twuers". The card count went up. After the AMFA victory you can just keep watching your "Wrath of Sonny" video.

Simple question. What good is a poll here when the people reading here are mostly the same, which amfa has the numbers on? Does it prove anything? Does it only show that more amfa supporters look at this forum than TWU? Will it allow you to vote more than once? Just a simple question, or two.

Seguro said:
Simple question. What good is a poll here when the people reading here are mostly the same, which amfa has the numbers on? Does it prove anything? Does it only show that more amfa supporters look at this forum than TWU? Will it allow you to vote more than once? Just a simple question, or two.
It's just something fun to do while were waiting for AMFA to send our cards to the NMB. It won't be long and we'll become very busy when we take over the buisness end of things.
Here's to the twu............
Double time pay for all..................Not!!!!
Cheers.........
AMFA local 12 associate member

Seguro said:
:up: Looks like the current 16-4 will most likely be the outcome. Over by over 70% coming to AA soon. :up:

Don't forget the ones with more than one alias who post on the sites!!!!!!! And the ones who will not participate in this pole!!!!!!!

B) lets just say we here vote Amfa In,My question is this: are the current members of the"Team TWU" going to be allowed to keep thier coffin's

Let's play house, let's say AMFA gets in at AA. Let's say they repeat their bargaining prowness as they did at NWA. Which one of you AMFA supporters is going to be held responsible to me and my brothers? You stated w/ AMFA we'll have to be accountable, will YOU ,as supporters ,be responsible for AMFA? Please leave a list of names I can hold responsible.