AMR Said Ready to Study Sale Among Options in Bankruptcy

Expect there to be 3-4 scenarios run against AMRs standalone plan, including USA/UAL/DL/TPGIAG. Some very weird and not necessarily good things can happen when your in BK.

With the latest news that American is ready to study the sale and merger options, WHY THE F##K WOULD YOU LOCK YOURSELF INTO A SIX YEAR CONTRACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE NO

Reactions: 5 people
With the latest news that American is ready to study the sale and merger options, WHY THE F##K WOULD YOU LOCK YOURSELF INTO A SIX YEAR CONTRACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE NO

I gotta ask the same question....I'm a 35 year F/A and I aint' voting yes on anything from Horton at this point..Todays news, imho, is an indication that the dam is beginning to leak.

Reactions: 2 people
Separate issues. There's no way anyone would take AA with the current workrules.

I beg to differ. Horton's demands go WAY beyond work rule issues. The lbo is simply union busting. They didn't even attempt to put lipstick on the pig! Was it really necessary to keep the holidays at 5? AA mechanics don't even get Memorial Day off, how AMERICAN is that?