An early Holiday Best Wishes thread.

kinglobjaw

Senior
Sep 13, 2005
PHX
First off to the mods: if you feel any part of this is inappropriate go ahead and modify it by any means necessary. And Happy Holidays to you all as well!

I wanted to take this moment to Thank all the wonderful employees of US Airways and the America West division. As most of you know, I am Polish(and proud of it) and this winter is an important time for me as I will be going back to my country(just for the Holidays) after 7 years. I'm a little nervous, worried but also excited.

Regardless, I wanted to Thank ALL of the wonderful people at US Airways for another great year of travel, and fun times spent in the skies, hubs and focus cities of US Airways airports. I want to wish each and every one of you a very wonderful Holiday Season and all the best in the upcoming year: lot's of health, prosperity, working out problems and differences that you may have, and nice Holiday gifts! I also want to let you all know that you are appreciated and I as a customer am grateful to have an airline choice with such great employees. Traveling with and talking to everyone one of you has been great and I for one am always proud and vocal about flying US Airways, and only US Airways. So thanks' again for yet another wonderful year and I look forward to broadening my traveling experiences, and meeting more of you fine Men & Women of US Airways in the upcoming years.

And as a little something I wanted to share a pretty neat music video from my Polish School in Chicago where some of the younger kids sing live, in Polish a famous Christmas Carol. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmyv9GZ2f3U

Hey alright! A fellow Polishman! I am Polish but born here in the Us of A. Jagshemesh!? LOL

I want to go back to Poland one day and explore but my job doesn't pay nearly enough. Wouldn't that be a bitc*... My great grandfather worked his ass off to get here to the states and I go and blow it by getting stuck back home!

nice picture 700UW! Happy Holidays to each and everyone of you fine fellow US/HP divisons as well as all the US EXP employees Be Safe