And The Benghazi Cover Up Continues !

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
And the Administration of transparency, rears it's ugly head.........................again !

"State Dept. blocks Benghazi whistleblowers’ attorneys!"

“There’s going to be a constitutional showdown here,” diGenova said. “Congress is going to win. The administration’s effort to cover up what happened in Benghazi is going to fail.”
He said the Obama administration is doing everything it can to prevent the whistleblowers from testifying in public, under oath, in order to protect former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton and President Obama.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/04/29/state-dept-blocks-benghazi-whistleblowers-attorneys-65376

Now, if this had been Bush....................

Reactions: 1 person
See here is how it will work.

Unless and until something happens that pisses off the MSM, All the President's Men & Woman will skate. We don't have Woodward & Bernstein anymore. The young pups aren't able to develop their skills in the constant battle for ratings

See here is how it will work.

Unless and until something happens that pisses off the MSM, All the President's Men & Woman will skate. We don't have Woodward & Bernstein anymore. The young pups aren't able to develop their skills in the constant battle for ratings

The bottom line gentlemen, is simply that NO/ZERO possible, even REMOTELY conceivable "excuse", exists at all for those pathetic, cowardly and completely spineless scum in DC, that allowed Americans to fight for their lives on embassy, thus; legally sovereign American soil, for so many hours, and to be denied the proper rescue from such as USAF F16's in theater, that could well have launched and prevented their deaths....PERIOD! Seriously; WTF were ANY of these disgusting, sub-human azzholes in DC so busy with then that they couldn't have been bothered to even give the proper orders to keep those brave men alive!?

What did that pathetic, completely spineless/nutless little, perpetually bowing/arse-kissing pimp oboyma say after bin laden was killed?...Wasn't it "I've got your back."?...Yeah.. Sure thing little pimple "president"....I'd rather have a neutered chihuahua as a supposed "president" than THAT disgusting excuse for a "commander"/really just "pimp-in-chief".

Umm...I'd say what I really think...but I'm trying to sugarcoat things a bit here. ;)

May God show His love to the fallen, who actually did perform their honorable Duty...at the sad cost of their lives...and may the spineless little "politicians" involved be forever damned!

The bottom line gentlemen, is simply that NO/ZERO possible, even REMOTELY conceivable "excuse", exists at all for those pathetic, cowardly and completely spineless scum in DC, that allowed Americans to fight for their lives on embassy, thus; legally sovereign American soil, for so many hours, and to be denied the proper rescue from such as USAF F16's in theater, that could well have launched and prevented their deaths....PERIOD! Seriously; WTF were ANY of these disgusting, sub-human azzholes in DC so busy with then that they couldn't have been bothered to even give the proper orders to keep those brave men alive!?

What did that pathetic, completely spineless/nutless little, perpetually bowing/arse-kissing pimp oboyma say after bin laden was killed?...Wasn't it "I've got your back."?...Yeah.. Sure thing little pimple "president"....I'd rather have a neutered chihuahua as a supposed "president" than THAT disgusting excuse for a "commander"/really just "pimp-in-chief".

Umm...I'd say what I really think...but I'm trying to sugarcoat things a bit here. ;)

May God show His love to the fallen, who actually did perform their honorable Duty...at the sad cost of their lives...and may the spineless little "politicians" involved be forever damned!

" Perform thier HONORABLE duty".
Like they did in IRAQ..............CORRECT ?????

You Right Wing-NUTS can keep heaving that Bengazi pasta...up against the wall, all you want.
But in-the-end..Brother,......it ain't gonna' STICK !

LEAN FORWARD / 12 More YEARS !

SUCKA's !

SUCKA's !

Oh, by no means. I'm set to fully enjoy the remainder of my life. :) It's your pathetic sorts that are the true "SUCKA'S"...You're just too hopelessly ignorant of history or having any ability towards actual thought, IE = Too stupid for words, to even be able to recognize that...yet...So long as enough of "us", that you so despise, protect your pathetically ignorant arses...well...just give it time. :)

https://www.youtube....h?v=y0O7_3o3BrI

Reactions: 2 people

You Right Wing-NUTS can keep heaving that Bengazi pasta...up against the wall, all you want.

SUCKA's !

Bet you would wipe Hitlery's ass, if she commanded you to !.................SUCKA !

Reactions: 1 person
Arf Arf....it's Kevs attack chiquaqua ! There's only one fantasy I have about Hitlery ! You'll have to get with your buddy, Barry-O concerning any other fantasy's and Hitlery !

Oh, by no means. I'm set to fully enjoy the remainder of my life. :) It's your pathetic sorts that are the true "SUCKA'S"...You're just too hopelessly ignorant of history or having any ability towards actual thought, IE = Too stupid for words, to even be able to recognize that...yet...So long as enough of "us", that you so despise, protect your pathetically ignorant arses...well...just give it time. :)

https://www.youtube....h?v=y0O7_3o3BrI

Hey..'F-FACE'.

I was protecting YOUR Grandiose ASSS(hole), sailing the seven seas, back when your were on Mama's teat !

U Sanctimonious D-Bag !

SUCKA's !

If it was Bush Benghazi, where would your head be?
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif