Another Democrat to be proud of

cltrat

Veteran
Aug 29, 2007
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ray-nagin-corrupt-ex-new-orleans-mayor-start-jail-sentence-corruption-article-1.1932076

I thought I'd throw this one out there since I'm pretty confident neither of our resident posters who like to post politicians downfall would post this for obvious reasons.

Perhaps Nagin and Pat Cannon the former mayor here in CLT can share a cell.
Perhaps Mayor Barry will come and bring some coke to share.

ahh Democrat  mayors the gift that keeps on giving. Hahahaahhaa

it's not old news Nagin is headed to prison this week , Cannon is awaiting sentencing.
Barry is just a reference to another in the list of crooked Dem mayors.

So how many threads have you started about corrupt conservative politicians going to jail?  McConnell, and his wife got convicted.  There is your chance.  Run with it.

Nagel is an idiot.  He screwed up during the hurricane and he deserves to go to jail.  I hope he has a lot of fun there.

cltrat said:
yep and apparently quite busy being corrupt while there
Too bad all Southern mayors aren't this guy.
mayorstoner.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
So how many threads have you started about corrupt conservative politicians going to jail?  McConnell, and his wife got convicted.  There is your chance.  Run with it.

Nagel is an idiot.  He screwed up during the hurricane and he deserves to go to jail.  I hope he has a lot of fun there.
really? is that the best you can do? I don't need to start any about conservatives since 700 has that covered in spades not to mentioned that idiocy that bear is usually spewing.
I think you can count any thread I have started about a crooked Dem politician on one hand despite the many opportunities.

Maybe you can next time you can ask them about why they don't start threads about liberals? 

with your southern stereotypes you sound almost as ignorant as Bears but keep working on it you'll get there.

as far as what you said it's always easy to cast the light in a different direction isn't it?
sorta like when Obama does something else stupid you can say yes but..........

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
You only saw a Democratic stereotype, forget they were Southerners? 
the area of the country doesn't matter to me so no didn't think about it, you might consider trying it some time.

the area of the country doesn't matter to me so no didn't think about it, you might consider trying it some time.
Only Democrats are crooked. Southerners get a pass. Where is McConnell from?

MCI transplant said:
Does this face look familiar? -------- Northern Democrat Mayor now serving time.   
Blagojevich.jpg
Governor, mayor... Who's keeping track? His predecessor was (is?) also in prison. Gov. Ryan, a republican. Goes to show BOTH sides are corrupt.

Latest posts