Another School Massacre

We do need more gun control in this country, I really wonder what it takes for the second amendment NRA proponents to understand. Very, very sad.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
Yes it is sad. The person wasn't in his right mind.

Now as far as gun control, how would you propose for it to be done so that nobody has a gun except cops and military? How can you guarantee that not one criminal will have a gun?

There was a letter to the editor once...I'll dig it up...where the writer wrote that he had taken down a neighbor's Democrat campaign signs, because criminals know Democrats don't have guns, and criminals might see the neighborhood as stupid easy targets!

The problem is that many people who shouldn't have guns do... and that is the problem that MUST be addressed.

Americans can't live in a society where crazy people can show up in malls and schools and churches and destroy people's lives.

We live in a country where anyone can get a gun. we have the ability to more tightly regulate guns just as we do with cars but we choose not to. Why are we surprised when some nut job gets a gun and kills a bunch of people?

If you want a guarantee, buy a car. No system is perfect. Our system is far far far from being crappy much less perfect.

If you like the system we have then don't be surprised when this happens. Just hope it does not happen to you or a loved one. Betting if it does the gun rights folks will sing a different tune.

Reactions: 3 people
Let's see... a 20 year old with pistols...

20 year olds can't own or possess guns legally in CT. He obviously ignored that law.

Nobody is allowed to have handguns in a school. He also ignored that law, too.

What makes anyone think that creating more laws are going to prevent this in the future?

Gun control laws only impact those who follow them. It's always been that way, and it always will be.

What we need are schools that are actually locked down. My son's school is fenced with only an entrance thru the office. NO free access for parents beyond the office unless they've had a background check and are fingerprinted...

How come nobody is asking how an armed gunman managed to get on an elementary school campus when he had no reason to be there? I don't care if his mom worked there.

Agreed, time to debate can come later. At this moment my heart and prayers go out to the affected family's, caused by another senseless tragedy .

26 dead. 20 of them kids. And we're talking about the MSM and Obama. Please dell...24 hours. For the kids.

No, you go turn on the TV and tell me what narrative is developing.
I'm sure MSNBC will be glowing with praise for the kids.

You think for one second the progressives aren't already in their bunker drooling at the prospects to further their agenda?