Another shot at the aviation loophole, Remember Legend Air at Love Field???

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
So JSX is taking a shot at what Legend tried to do years ago @ LF in Dallas. Using the fewer than 30 seat loopholes, you would think they would have to charge more per ticket to get all the cost paid for. In this article they are claiming 300-800 for ticket prices, however, maybe these are simply just introduction fees, and they may climb higher later on.
Interesting.

So JSX is taking a shot at what Legend tried to do years ago @ LF in Dallas. Using the fewer than 30 seat loopholes, you would think they would have to charge more per ticket to get all the cost paid for. In this article they are claiming 300-800 for ticket prices, however, maybe these are simply just introduction fees, and they may climb higher later on.
Interesting.

nobody cares tool

nobody cares tool
Sure they do. That's why AA and SWA are speaking up about it as it starts to affect them.
At least I am one of the sharper tool(s) in the box, as is 80% of the rest of the membership.

I bet this moron just keep posting crap to feel like people care about him. Lets go back in history to see what AMFA has done for the trade.

Fun fact he is in a loser union that took over 7 years to get a contract for Southwest Mechs. Technically they were way behind, should have rejected this current offer but they love to spread lies. Well what can you do when you got scabs in the management department. Vote one on quick and drag another one out so you can even the odds of going back behind. In reality if im doing 3x the work, give me 3x the pay. Lets see only time will tell.

History knows, Northwest Airlines reduced the mechanic headcount from over 10,000 to approximately 3,800 due to AMFA's poorly defined scope language. Eventually all of them were jobless or worked with scabs at Delta.

United voted to decertified this AMFA union in 2008. A company union designed to act in managements favor. They never looked back since.

All of the major airline unions stand and support each other, exception of one. Yes AMFA also known as the most non-union, union busting fake union.

History will always repeat itself, nothing good ever comes when you are in AMFA most of the represented airlines are bankrupt or ceast to exist. They have a history of working themselves out of jobs, deploy fake moles to work along side the victims, eventually downsizing the head counts and company can no longer exist.

Last edited:
I could go on about scope and language and other things that are at every major airline, that amfa doesnt have but I would be wasting my time with a loser, company appointed propaganda spreading nincompoop.

As of current, a typical work day at UPS/United/AA/Delta is way more relaxed with the top industry pay vs a typical day at Southwest, work like dogs, abused by management that never turned a wrench or only had a HS education. That is the facts. So shut your ass up SCaMFA.

Last edited:
JSX is simply using Part 135 the same way other airlines have used it. It's not a loophole. It's an intentional provision in how airlines are classified. ATA i.e. American Trans Air started as a 135 carrier with 707's.

FWIW, Skywest, Mesa and Air Wisconsin have all used 135 recently for similar purposes. The big unions want to change this, but the bigger airlines indirectly benefit from the accelerated path to 1500 hours.

Yes E., just like other airlines have. I just remember the Legend so well as it happened right here at LF where their old terminal and parking is now a Lincoln dealership across from regular terminals.

Back