Any AAgents in MIA

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
If anyone on here works in MIA, please give my thanks to Sonia who was the agent at E9 for 902 today.

Just tell her the guy she moved from 8J to 2J said thank you--she came on as boarding ended and handed the F/A my upgrade--I didn't see her to thank her, but want her to know that it was greatly appreciated.

Also sending a note to AA customer service.

Thanks in advance,
Art

I had the name wrong, but I was close.

In any case a customer service manager responded to my email and sent my thanks to the lady in question...well deserved.

NHBB, I am sure I will be spending a lot more time with AA--and happily so.
Unfortunately for US, a good number of our FFOCUS members have come aboard as well. It appears that AA, CO and many of the other major carriers know where their bread is buttered and actually appreciate frequent travelers, especially those who purchase premium cabin service.

Thanks and regards,
Art

Art - saw that you achieved Platinum status last week; dunno if you buy enough premium fares to make top-tier (it takes 66,667 miles of F, A, J, D, I or Y/B) to reach EXP via qualifying points (not miles, that takes 100k), but if you do, the personalized service at AA improves dramatically. I've been top tier at AA since forever. Great to hear about the excellent customer service.