Any old timers still left on this board?

Hey all,

I used to work res in UCA, .
:)
An Old Empire HUH! Do we ever miss those very talented senior res agents you guys were the best help me out in many of jam. Empire is not forgotten in my book.

Now you did it, I guess I'll have to date myself and say the first plane I ever worked was a BAC-111. Where's the arthritus salve? LOL
Rice rocket YS11

He CArl,
yes, Im an oldie too..1985---oh do I remember those BAC 111's.....boy do I ever,,now thats a trip down memory lane..first airline boyfriend---sweetheart he was..****heart thumps****

Res4us, I worked UCA res from '84-'94, then a year in RNO. When Fisher closed RNO down, I moved to INT. I don't recognize your screen name, but I'm sure we know one another.

Now you did it, I guess I'll have to date myself and say the first plane I ever worked was a BAC-111. Where's the arthritus salve? LOL
I also flew my first trip on the 111 out of Bos. Sure do miss the good ole days. I quit in Oct 2001 after 21 years. I still to this day miss everyone, but life goes on.

I started on the 44,000 pound dog whistle....the FH-227 with the Gold and Black....MOHAWK Airlines. In 1968, it was the largest regional airline in the country and carried just over 1 million passengers that year. I suppose US Airways carries that many in a week.
Anyway, I miss Massena, Platsburgh, Watertown, Ogdensburg, Glens falls, etc. Those wre sure great days.

I'm not far behind you. I'm not quite on the first page, but I started out working the CV-580 and BAC-111 immediately following the AL merger with MO in '72.

:elvis:

Memory Lane, Is'int good, if there any old west siders here, my memory is of the BAE-146. Mechanics called it the "Killer-B", Flight called it the "Aero Slug" & F/A's always said Ive got a layover lets have some fun. Damn I miss PSA!