Anyone that work for UPS on here?

You do realize the teamsters contract that they recentl
Any details on your contract offer?
you do realize, the teamsters contract that they just shook hands on is for the drivers and package handlers not the aircraft mechanics don't you?
From what I read earlier, the offer is for 4.15 per hour increases over the 5 year agreement and they are offering a separate pay scale for what they will title the weekend drivers under with lower pay scales, something like "hybrid drivers". I never saw any other details than just a brief update.

You do realize the teamsters contract that they recentl

you do realize, the teamsters contract that they just shook hands on is for the drivers and package handlers not the aircraft mechanics don't you?
From what I read earlier, the offer is for 4.15 per hour increases over the 5 year agreement and they are offering a separate pay scale for what they will title the weekend drivers under with lower pay scales, something like "hybrid drivers". I never saw any other details than just a brief update.

Somebody posted it to our AA AMT Facebook group earlier, so, I assumed. I didn't see anything on their IBT Local 2727 website, and got a little suspicious. No biggie.