Atheist Billboard

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
A billboard in Harrisburg portraying a black man with a metal collar around his neck has offended some black Pennsylvanians.

The billboard went up Monday at 13th and Paxton streets in Harrisburg's Allison Hill.
The billboard saying "Slaves, obey your masters," a quote from the Bible, was paid for by the americanatheists.org. The sign is at 13th and Paxton streets in the Allison Hill neighborhood, the city's most racially diverse section.

billboard-aa-panpng-f9f15f0100b342f8.png

My link

A billboard in Harrisburg portraying a black man with a metal collar around his neck has offended some black Pennsylvanians.

The billboard went up Monday at 13th and Paxton streets in Harrisburg's Allison Hill.
The billboard saying "Slaves, obey your masters," a quote from the Bible, was paid for by the americanatheists.org. The sign is at 13th and Paxton streets in the Allison Hill neighborhood, the city's most racially diverse section.

billboard-aa-panpng-f9f15f0100b342f8.png

My link

Typical!

Take a small portion of a book or speech that either makes a group or individual look bad. Nothing to see here.

I, for one am glad to see it. I think Atheists organizations should get a discount and plaster their views for all to see. Then when the overwhelming majority reject their argument they can slink away back under their rock. We don't have a 1st Amendment so we can discuss the weather.

While I applaud their efforts I think the picture was in poor taste top say the least.

I would not hold your breath for us to slink away anywhere. We live in a society that no longer persecutes people for speaking out against the church. If you folks can survive the likes of Robertson, Roberts and their ilk I think we can deal with a poster that is in incredibly poor taste.

While I applaud their efforts I think the picture was in poor taste top say the least.

I would not hold your breath for us to slink away anywhere. We live in a society that no longer persecutes people for speaking out against the church. If you folks can survive the likes of Robertson, Roberts and their ilk I think we can deal with a poster that is in incredibly poor taste.

Agreed!

I think the perfect punishment for Limbaugh would be to have him on 6 hours a day. Let everyone have the opportunity to hear the bombastic blowhard in his natural habitat. Allow the people to vote with there channel changer.

Islam is coming.