Atlantic AME Conference - May 1-2-3 St-John''s NFLD

Biggles

Senior
Mar 9, 2003
Ok, as per some requests, I''ve been asked to start up this topic and ask if any of ya are going? I''ll be there, got to do an exhibitor thing there as well. Another great opportunity to get together, share a few laughs, stories etc... I''m arriving April 30th, leaving May 4th.

Now Mister Louie, I hope you come so we may swap tapes (I''ll loan you what''s her name if you loan me your Tommy Hunter!) Let me know if thats an agreeable proposition, cause I''ll have to go out and buy one of what''s her name''s !

Not a problem leaving Tom & Co. But we should look at a place & time, how Wed, Apr 30, as for the where & when I''ll it to you guys ......

I''ll be there and I hope a lot of other AME''s and AME wanabes will be.

By the way you can leave Tommy home as well as what''s her name. All you need is a bit of GBS and Buddy and you got yourself a party!!!

Come on down

Hey Biggster,
Tommy Hunter is in the vault of Canadian Fame..it will take an act of Parliament to get it out.. or a few beers...
got lots of Stompin Tom though .. " Bud the spud from the bright red mud"

Cool, Stompin will do, then again you loose out on CD, you''ll have to settle for RS! Shitte, I''m even to embarrass to write out their complete names

Oh darn........1st 2nd and 3rd, sorry boys can not be your quest speaker now like ya wanted, I''ll be outa country.............so who ya gonna get now for a motivational speaker

Mr RDM, Moderator Sir: How ''bout CTD, there''s a guy with a rather impressive ability to speak (not to mention his big mouth!!!) or hell even Mr. Facts (where did he go?!!!) .

Well Louweeeeeee, seems like you, hvychop and I will have to fend for our own. Could get ugleeeeee !

No problem me son, that leaves more beer for us..perhaps we kin get a chance to cut a few cod tongues and have some seal flipper pie at the Newfoundland Hotel?

By''s......drove by da warf t''day and da "Newfie Jigger" wus just dockin, fresh flippers were on sale fer $15.00 a dozen or 12 fer $20.00......so I had dem but 3 dozen on ice till ya gits here. (saved 15 bucks)

again sarry I will not make da time as i will be busy in the humilator, oops meant simulator.....

remember all to take care of "big Mel", and any stories he may tell about the YYT to YOW trip in the 212 are all untrue.

Dohh Mister L, I made need lots of liquids to down cod tongues and seal flipper pie. Yikes, go easy on me, will ya!

So come on Biggs, what is happening man..............

long way from the motherland and feel a little alone,

any good ''''stories'''' yet

how is the flipper pie?

Hvychp.....place still running ok without my routine visit to the your office for my daily dose of AME vs Pilot harassment

RDM,

Stay cool now and don''t let that little burner get to hot.

I have not yet mastered the art of drinking and typing at the same time, anyway I couldn''t find the keyboard or whatever.

Oh, by the way I had a drink with Biggles Thursday night only neither one of us knew it.

Have fun in the motherland see ya next week.

Hvychop

Hey Hvychop, ya just gotta pm me with the details. I don't recall who was around the table/bar whatever Thursday night!

Mr Louie, where in the heck were you?

Now now RDM, sorry for keeping you hanging, didn't bring my laptop! Anyway, here's a brief summary of my adventures in Nfld! Had an amazing time, laughed enough to keep me going for the next 6 months! Spent 5 days eating and drinking! Ate plenty of cod, cod tongues, cod cheeks, scallops, more cod, schrunchions, crab, and various fish. Bevys, well, the usual fine wine, beer (lots of), but mostly or mainly scotch! In fact, the island might very well be quite low on scotch (even the bar at the hotal ran out! and so did Dooley's on George Str!) Had a great time meeting new buddies and reuniting with old buddies that I hadn't seen in years. BUT, BUT, the highlight is I was made officially a member of the Royal Order of Screechers! Yup, I am now one of them! Did the ceremonial doodas, kissed a cod fish, put back a few shots of Screech and voila! Hell, beats a Harvard dipl. hands down! Though it will take me months to recoop on sleep because of all this, its was worth every sec.!

Glad to see the ugly MSS is among us - would like to see him kiss a cod, poor cod, he'd probably want to down a whole bottle of screech!

Ok, thats it for tonight, but dang Hvychop, still can't remember or figure you out!