AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nic is the list.

For someone like you a AA merger is going to be great. The Nic will finally be implemented and you'll get to move to CLT. That's great, but with what is going on between Mr. Parker and the APA, the junior west pilots are most likely going to once again take the shaft. PHX most likely is going to shrink and have you seen the scope limit on Alaska Airlines? There is none! Unlimited code share, which to me says hello west coast shrinkage. I'm not saying the current code share between American and Alaska is a bad thing, but I don't want to see all of the previous AWAs flying given to Alaska.

Bean

Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a TV and the first thing I do when I get in my hotel room is unplug it.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

That explains a lot. You don't have to unplug your TV to sleep peacefully without fear that it will turn itself on and grow into a monster that will eat you.

Call Hummel and your reps and find out why we are not going to picket at the DNC in CLT (AMR pilots should be invited also), what a great free opportunity, Did Gary already cut a deal with the company. What weak leadeship!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Call Hummel and your reps and find out why we are not going to picket at the DNC in CLT (AMR pilots should be invited also), what a great free opportunity, Did Gary already cut a deal with the company. What weak leadeship!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to conclusions much?

You say call and ask why no picket. Then say weak leadership and imply some conspiracy before asking why?

Everyday you prove that you are doing more harm to Cleary and McKee by opening your mouth than if you just shut up and left. With supporters like you no wonder why your side is losing.

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.