B B B and F.U.R.P.!

furp

Advanced
Apr 10, 2007
B B B
Bring back Bob!!!!! Crandal that is!! He was a bastard we all agree!! But he was an honest and very smart bastard. We all felt sorry for any one from any other company came up against him!!
F.U.R.P.!!
Families under reduced pay for over 5 years now!!! We were all promised that if we all pulled together we would all win together. Well 5 years later after a %30 plus reduction in pay and other benefits we are all still waiting!! %1.5 percent per year we recieved that left us lagging inflation each and every year!!! Divorces, foreclosures, personal bankruptcies and suicides all caused by these S.O.B.'s, and how in the hell do they sleep at night??? All the while they the white collared crooks took millions upon millions for themselves!! Our Pay was our big hope but has proven to be another Carty!!!!

COMMENTS DELETED BY MODERATOR

For those who read them it's a perfect way to lose your right to post on these boards.

Hmmm. Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I think y'all are forgetting how much you hated Bob when he was still around, and all the celebrating that went on after he retired.

Crandall didn't hold back any punches in dealing with the unions, so be careful what you wish for.

Hmmm. Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I think y'all are forgetting how much you hated Bob when he was still around, and all the celebrating that went on after he retired.

Crandall didn't hold back any punches in dealing with the unions, so be careful what you wish for.

...there was always respect for Mr Crandal as he earned it by running a top notch company
..Arpey has not...

It's easy to hate the CEO when things suck.

Perhaps you want to remember the good times with Crandall, but I remember what the FA's were saying about him specifically on the picket lines, and what the pilots were saying about him in 1997. That wasn't respect by any definition.

It's easy to hate the CEO when things suck.

Perhaps you want to remember the good times with Crandall, but I remember what the FA's were saying about him specifically on the picket lines, and what the pilots were saying about him in 1997. That wasn't respect by any definition.
[/quote

come on...

You would be hard pressed to find anybody on any picket line that would have good things to say about anyone in management, myself included.

Overall he commanded respect for navigating this airline through uncertian times and succeeding. He ran a good airline and was the man to have on your team...everyone knew it.

We are oh so close to closing this thread due to the inflammatory nature of the first post, which has been edited.

We're going to let it go to see what happens, but please observe the rules of the board.

Thank you.

I don't know Richard, Personally I would like to read the comments from the first post.

If that gets a trip to the cornfield then so be it!

FURP :angry2:

I hope his wife puts his arse through the ringer.
Its a round world
FURP

Even if she does, won't the board just give him more to make it up? After all, he isn't represented by the worthless union that represents (very poorly, I might add) you and your co-workers. So she takes a few million. Easy for him to replace.

Show a little class already, and leave the spouses and kids out of your argument....

Show a little class already, and leave the spouses and kids out of your argument....
comme

i couldn't agree with you more, making descriptive comments about spouses and kids usually comes as part of an attack on a poster. The moderators seem not to care until you defend yourself or your family.

Whatever. Attacking family is classless and tacky. Even the mob has better manners.

Latest posts