Bad Rumor(?)

markkus757

Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
I recently heard from the locals at my airport that there were two ramp personnel that were fairly high up on the totem pole in BOS that got busted for DUI on the ramp after they hit an aircraft engine during pushback. I was wondering if anybody could shed some more light on this incident.

I recently heard from the locals at my airport 3 ramp personel that were fairly high up on the totem pole at Love Field in Dallas were caught high up on a totem pole looking for a lost flight attendant who was supposed to work the 4:00pm flight to OKC and caused a near panic when passengers saw them fall to the ramp and bounce around like ping pong balls and then get up and continue their push back duties like nothing happened. Man those guys work really hard. Harder than the employees at BOS.

Someone tried to shed some light on the incident by shining a flashlight on the totem pole and found that it had been greased down the night before by the midnight shift who love to prank the daylight shift. Ya gotta love the midnight shift guys. They really work hard. Harder than the daylight shift guys. Certainly harder than any other airline employees.

pilot

Latest posts