Bank of America/Merrill Lynch 2009 Global Transportation Conference Presentation

Good news.

Only one factoid wrong in the article. The first human was infected in Mexico. The flu itself was first discovered in the US.

The problem, as I understand it, is that it will take 3-6 months for the required clinical trials on that manufactured vaccine before they can mass produce it. In the meantime they keep a sharp eye in the Southern Hemisphere, where it is now winter, and try and be ready for our winter flu season.

The problem, as I understand it, is that it will take 3-6 months for the required clinical trials on that manufactured vaccine before they can mass produce it. In the meantime they keep a sharp eye in the Southern Hemisphere, where it is now winter, and try and be ready for our winter flu season.
Seems they are ready for trials in a few weeks and their cellular process is much faster than using normal egg yolks.

I don't think worrying about the unknown is healthy. The company stirs that pot way too much.

Back