Bankruptcy Hearing on Proposed Merger Scheduled - March 27

The need to build a new culture between corporate and front line employees. If they're sincere in accomplishing this the merger could be a success. If not... it will be a mess.

Yes, it will be a mess.

The Tempe Brain Trust notoriously pays only lip service to fostering a new corporate culture.

Well, maybe I am not quite precise there. With great fanfare, US Airways hired a V.P. for Corporate Culture (or some such title) a while back with the specific job to change the toxic corporate culture. It worked! It got worse! Well, that was change, wasn't it?

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, it will be a mess.

The Tempe Brain Trust notoriously pays only lip service to fostering a new corporate culture.

Well, maybe I am not quite precise there. With great fanfare, US Airways hired a V.P. for Corporate Culture (or some such title) a while back with the specific job to change the toxic corporate culture. It worked! It got worse! Well, that was change, wasn't it?
Yes! That qualifies as change! Therefore... that VP is worth every penny of their 6 digit salary. Hell... let's promote to Senior VP and provide a raise. Now they're going to build a "new" culture. Can't wait to see what they're going to build this time around. From the frying pan into the fire I suspect.

Hearing being held today

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/03/26/4730578/judge-set-to-consider-american.html

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts