Barack and Hillary (VP)

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Rumors are running rampant, that Hillary WILL take the VP job.

Now knowing our Girl HC, she and the Party bosses are making Barack a DON CORLEONE Offer.."that he CAN'T REFUSE"(With HC in the "second spot", THAT makes BILL a virtual Non-factor)

Bottom line,.............If it does come to fruition,.................Johnny Mac, should do HIMSELF a favor, and save his money, and be a NO show on Nov. 4th. , because he WILL suffer a Mandate(defeat) BIG TIME ! :shock: :shock:

And then there will be the Nascar "slip stream" effect, as democratic candidates WILL ride the coat tails of the presidential election, into Office Nationwide. :shock: :shock:

There is ALSO a better than 50/50 possibility that the Democratic Congress could wind up with Filibuster proof numbers. :up: :up:

I will DEFINITELY..DEFINITELY be tapeing Hannity on FOX, as the Election Results come in on Election Night, and over the years to come, I'll Replay the SH1T out of those tapes.

I'll Also Tape.......Rush BIMBO, on Wednesday 11/5...11/6..and...11/7(That is,....IF the FAT BASTARD :down: :down: even shows up for work those days)

HEY,

Maybe it will turn out to be Worth Suffering for 8 years, with "S T U P I D" ......in office :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have heard the same rumors. I don't see it happening. The egos alone would be unbearable. Can you imagine the fights in the White House. Who is going to tell Bill to STFU and sit down?

It would be an interesting 4/8 years. I think if Clinton(s) were able to learn to play in Obamas sand box, they could have the potential to get lot done during their term. Assuming it is successful, Hillary could just slide on over to the captains chair when Obamas 8 years are up. And if it is a failure, she can write her memoirs and go on the speech circuit

2008 is turning out to be a fun year.

Rumors are running rampant, that Hillary WILL take the VP job.

Now knowing our Girl HC, she and the Party bosses are making Barack a DON CORLEONE Offer.."that he CAN'T REFUSE"(With HC in the "second spot", THAT makes BILL a virtual Non-factor)

Bottom line,.............If it does come to fruition,.................Johnny Mac, should do HIMSELF a favor, and save his money, and be a NO show on Nov. 4th. , because he WILL suffer a Mandate(defeat) BIG TIME ! :shock: :shock:

And then there will be the Nascar "slip stream" effect, as democratic candidates WILL ride the coat tails of the presidential election, into Office Nationwide. :shock: :shock:

There is ALSO a better than 50/50 possibility that the Democratic Congress could wind up with Filibuster proof numbers. :up: :up:

I will DEFINITELY..DEFINITELY be tapeing Hannity on FOX, as the Election Results come in on Election Night, and over the years to come, I'll Replay the SH1T out of those tapes.

I'll Also Tape.......Rush BIMBO, on Wednesday 11/5...11/6..and...11/7(That is,....IF the FAT BASTARD :down: :down: even shows up for work those days)

HEY,

Maybe it will turn out to be Worth Suffering for 8 years, with "S T U P I D" ......in office :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How can they make Obama an offer he can't refuse? If he says no what can they do, not support him? Quite frankly I don't know if her ego can handle the VP slot. Let's face it, as a VP the only real power she would have is when there's a tie vote in the Senate.

As for one party having filibuster proof numbers be carefull what you wish for. Maybe it's just me but I find it somewhat dangerous one party having to much power.

I doubt he'll go for her as Veep......she'd be outshining him and campaigning for the next four years.

She has her own vision and agenda for herself.And Big'O' isn't part of it.

Great selections this Term... Obama with a sack the size of 'Nuked' Jelly Beans... Hillary with 'Beef Curtains' and Grandpa McCain with 'Prunes'..... Anyone have a boat going to Central America or the Netherlands? Heck, I'd take Sweden... at least their Internet Rocks!

I doubt he'll go for her as Veep......she'd be outshining him and campaigning for the next four years.

She has her own vision and agenda for herself.And Big'O' isn't part of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're right DELL,.........That's always a potential problem with HC,.............But this is how I see it coming together,................The Democratic party does NOT want to screw up the Enormous chance it has on 11/04/08,..THANKS TO EL-CHIMPO :blink: :blink: ........ and quite frankly they NEED her supporters to Squash McC !

It's "a gamble" for sure, ..BUT with BO as the # "1", plus the full support of the Party's HEAVYWEIGHTS(Pelosi/Reid..SOROS etc) if HC/BC were to get out of hand, they DO have the power to make HC/BC lives Miserable.(HC COULD be relegated to meaningless overseas goodwill trips.) If she were to make TO BIG a stink, well "Don't let the door hit you in your BIG A$$ ! "

BC IMHO......is becoming less and less influential as each day goes by(And don't for 1 minute, think HC doesn't know that). His strongest suits WERE Blacks and White women.
Now all he's got is the W/W.

Of the two of them, HC is DEFINETLY the smartest. If she were to get WAY out of Line, I could Easily see a Senate Cloak room meeting with (say) HC, Joe Biden and Chris Dodd, with JB/CD telling her to "Smarten the F*** UP", or we'll kick the S*** out of You"

I'm NOT grandstanding here, I could REALLY see those two "gentlemen" having a little Chat with her !

Obviously, time will tell, but I really think BO is capable of "beating her at her own game", with a lil' help from his fellow Senators. In other words, let her think that she's using BO, when in reality BO and friends wind up using HER.( The Party ONLY Needs her to beat McC.) !

It could Very easily play out that way !!

How can they make Obama an offer he can't refuse? If he says no what can they do, not support him? Quite frankly I don't know if her ego can handle the VP slot. Let's face it, as a VP the only real power she would have is when there's a tie vote in the Senate.

As for one party having filibuster proof numbers be carefull what you wish for. Maybe it's just me but I find it somewhat dangerous one party having to much power.

fixer,

As a retiree, already on SS,........There is Nothing a Total Democratic party could do, to hurt me.

Taxes ?..........Don't own a home, not afraid of Gas Going up further,what ever $$ I've got, is (legally) "out of reach of Washington"..(TRUST ME).., not afraid of losing SS etc.

I've got a zillion ways to make $$ Under the Table !

(Remember some of my older posts about DUAL Citizenship) ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BC IMHO......is becoming less and less influential as each day goes by(And don't for 1 minute, think HC doesn't know that). His strongest suits WERE Blacks and White women.
Now all he's got is the W/W.

Hear tell there is a lot of hand wringing in the uppers of the Dem party over Bill and his shenanigans since leaving office becoming campaign issues for the GOP this fall.

So the veep thing may not work.

fixer,

As a retiree, already on SS,........There is Nothing a Total Democratic party could do, to hurt me.

Taxes ?..........Don't own a home, not afraid of Gas Going up further,what ever $$ I've got, is (legally) "out of reach of Washington"..(TRUST ME).., not afraid of losing SS etc.

I've got a zillion ways to make $$ Under the Table !

(Remember some of my older posts about DUAL Citizenship) ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whatever helps you sleep at night Bears. ;)

And if you are refering to Canada just remember gas is just as expensive there and the winters make Chicago look like the tropics. :)

Whatever helps you sleep at night Bears. ;)

And if you are refering to Canada just remember gas is just as expensive there and the winters make Chicago look like the tropics. :)

Fixer,

I..H A T E..The "GD" summer, ..I detest HOT(and especially HUMID) weather .

I know..I know that old Geezars (like me) are suppose to like the warmer wx. ,............ NOT this .."O G"

Your also correct about Petrol.
There are(now) zero bargains world wide for gas-o-lina :rant:

It really IS amazing how much a person doesn't need to live their lives.

Obviously, I'm not refering to the poor bastard w/5 kids, an ol' lady and a mortgage !

local..."12'...knows that, thats why my ol' OKIE friend is headin' for the "Last Frontier"......................Right.."12" ??

I know a country for great bargains on gas: Iran.

On a serious note... Dubai still has relatively cheap gas. It is as "western" as you will get in that neck of the woods. I'm thiking, however, that the countries with cheap gas are too "conservative" for you.

Fixer,

I..H A T E..The "GD" summer, ..I detest HOT(and especially HUMID) weather .

I know..I know that old Geezars (like me) are suppose to like the warmer wx. ,............ NOT this .."O G"

It really IS amazing how much a person doesn't need to live their lives.

Obviously, I'm not refering to the poor bastard w/5 kids, an ol' lady and a mortgage !

local..."12'...knows that, thats why my ol' OKIE friend is headin' for the "Last Frontier"......................Right.."12" ??

Venezuela has cheap gas, however given your dislike for hot weather I guess it's off the list.

Hear about the DVD recorded at Trinity United Church of Christ featuring Michele Obama doing a diatribe against America and white people?

A certain person who wishes to be Veep has a copy.........

I'm sure if she doesn't get her way,we'll see it.

For about 30 minutes, Michelle Obama launched into a rant about the evils of America, and how America is to blame for the problems of Africa. Michelle personally blamed President Clinton for the deaths of millions of Africans and said America is responsible for the genocide of the Tutsis and other ethnic groups. She then launched into an attack on "whitey", and talked about solutions to black on black crime in the realm of diverting those actions onto white America. Her rant was fueled by the crowd: they reacted strongly to what she said, so she got more passionate and enraged, and that's when she completely loses it and says things that have made the mouths drop of everyone who's seen this.

Hmmmm

Hear tell there is a lot of hand wringing in the uppers of the Dem party over Bill and his shenanigans since leaving office becoming campaign issues for the GOP this fall.

So the veep thing may not work.

You never know, Dell. Rumor is that an "elephant" is a possible VP for Obama. CNN puts Republican Chuck Hagel on the short-list.

You never know, Dell. Rumor is that an "elephant" is a possible VP for Obama. CNN puts Republican Chuck Hagel on the short-list.

Certainly a more electable choice than the Clinton duo. A very moderate republican (or democrat) would provide the best amount of demographic purchase.

As far as Michelle Obama - if hillaryclinton.com didn't have one of her cronies drop that tape out during the primary, I'd be ready to call her bluff on it. Dirty, dirty, dirty people, those Clintons.

Latest posts