Barack Obama Lies To America

I guess it is a matter of priorities. I do not really care about religion so the issues the Obama video dealt with do not really concern me since it was only about the church controversy. McCain has lied about issues that of of grave concern to me, namely taxs, Iraq, economy, torture to name a few. When Obama starts lying about that stuff then I will get worried about him.

I guess it is a matter of priorities. I do not really care about religion so the issues the Obama video dealt with do not really concern me since it was only about the church controversy. McCain has lied about issues that of of grave concern to me, namely taxs, Iraq, economy, torture to name a few. When Obama starts lying about that stuff then I will get worried about him.
:up:

Then I guess it won't be too much to ask for links to these lies.

Lies / flip-flop / denials. Did you even bother to listen to the youtube link? I guess it is a fine line between lying "I never said that" to changing ones mind depending on which way the breeze of political pandering is blowing. I have no problem calling them lies.

First Wikipedia,now you rely on youtube...... :lol:

Shouldn't all these items be under McCain Speaks ??
I fail to see how showing the interview of McCain by Tim Russert is tainted.

"MR. RUSSERT: Let me show you the kinds of things that are often said when soldiers are overseas, like this:

"There's no reason for the United States to remain. The American people want them home. I believe the majority of Congress wants them home. Our continued military presence allows another situation to rise, which could then lead to the wounding, killing or capture of American fighting men and women. We should do all in our power to avoid that. What should be the criteria is our immediate, orderly withdrawal. And if we do not do that and other Americans die then I" "say that the responsibilities for that lie with the Congress who did not exercise their authority under the Constitution. For us to get into nation-building, law and order, etc., I think, is a tragic and terrible mistake."

MR. RUSSERT: Well, those are your words from 1993 about Somalia.

SEN. McCAIN: Mm-hmm.

MR. RUSSERT: And that's the kind of thing we're hearing about Iraq.

SEN. McCAIN: Mm-hmm.

MR. RUSSERT: You felt that way about Somalia when you saw no end in sight.

SEN. McCAIN: Yes, I did, and...

MR. RUSSERT: And many Americans now are echoing your words about Iraq, because they see no end in sight...

MM-hmmm

Latest posts