Beach Bash or Other Get Together Thread

Richard

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
In light of all the recent controversy regarding the Beach Bash thread or its relevance or purpose, we have decided to open a new thread regarding a possible get together or social event for posters on these boards.

While there was an issue regarding the moderators' decisions regarding the closing of the last thread, I will remind EVERYONE that any questions or challenges to a moderator's decision should be made via PM only, and NEVER through a public forum.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. We welcome all opinions, but challenging or disrespecting moderators publicly will not be tolerated.

That said, post away regarding a possible party or beach excursion.

EDITED TO ADD THE WORD "PUBLICLY" ABOVE

In light of him saying that we can't discuss moderator decisions regarding inflammatory posts (and not swimwear decisions), I guess it is ok to tell you that he decided to borrow a cute hot pink metallic two-piece that doesn't fit me quite right with an adorable floral cover-up and matching visor we picked up recently. He's going to look really good.

Hey I might even buy a round or three.......

And for those in the northeast, we might even have a venue to suggest........

We're not all bad ya know :)

In light of him saying that we can't discuss moderator decisions regarding inflammatory posts (and not swimwear decisions), I guess it is ok to tell you that he decided to borrow a cute hot pink metallic two-piece that doesn't fit me quite right with an adorable floral cover-up and matching visor we picked up recently. He's going to look really good.
My closet is full of beachwear. We should try some on! Maybe there will be some hotties at the party. I'm so excited!

The Sea Shell Lounge is a too obvious a suggestion from me, besides it’s been redecorated into a nice place now so it wouldn’t be like the old days.

The Elbow Room in FLL would be a good party stop. Just don’t be like that pilot that got busted on a webcam having his arm around somebody NOT his wife.

US1YFARE,
is it true You'll be sporting your New gold plated thong at the bash. Rumor has it you look maarvelooous in it

fly,

Actually it IS going to be in South Florida - Miami/Ft. Laud/Palm Beach corridor, hosted by yours truely & Legacy-to-LCC. I opened the thread to get ideas for dates, venues, etc. Was never meant to get closed, but have a lil bit of fun. Name tags are optional, as would be using your real name to maintain anonymity.

Right now I'm trying to figure out when spring breaks are being held so we don't overlap -- and considering midweek vs weekend.... and the pros & cons - weekends we'll get the senior mamas and midweek well get all the junior reserve types