Blood Moon With Total Lunar Eclipse

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
This Saturday will be the third of four total eclipses in the 18-month long tetrad series. Previous eclipses occurred on April 15, 2014 and. Oct. 8, 2014. After Saturday, the next one is expected on Sept. 28, 2015. Such a closely-spaced succession of eclipses is a fairly rare occurrence.

Regardless of your religious beliefs, it will be a breathtaking spectacle you’ll want to wake up early to see. Just make sure to be outside no later than 4:58 a.m. PST to watch the transition.

:p

xUT said:
This Saturday will be the third of four total eclipses in the 18-month long tetrad series. Previous eclipses occurred on April 15, 2014 and. Oct. 8, 2014. After Saturday, the next one is expected on Sept. 28, 2015. Such a closely-spaced succession of eclipses is a fairly rare occurrence.

Regardless of your religious beliefs, it will be a breathtaking spectacle you’ll want to wake up early to see. Just make sure to be outside no later than 4:58 a.m. PST to watch the transition.

:) I'll be watching!

Total lunar eclipse live...

http://main.slooh.com/event/total-lunar-eclipse-on-april-4-2015/?event_date=2015-04-04

xUT said:

OH Jesus.
That'll mean....'southwindBAG will be out on his front lawn................howling / baying  at the 'luna   !!!!!!!!!!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
OH Jesus.
That'll mean....'southwindBAG will be out on his front lawn................howling / baying  at the 'luna   !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Be afraid.....very afraid!

southwind said:
Yep! Be afraid.....very afraid!
Afraid of WHAT  ???
RED NECKS   ?????????????

Yankees don't 'sweat   ' NECKS !

Read a REAL history book. ( You CAN read,......I assume)        It's there( a REAL history book) that you'll find out why I say that.  (Something to do with the civil war).

Hahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!!!!!

xUT said:

I got a line on red Heifer steaks.....

Latest posts

Back