Boehner " B " plan .... goes "BUST" !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
After (the) B O SS moves off of the $250G's 'line-in-the-sand' (to $400G's), The powerful ..Speaker of the House tells the POTUS to 'go-pound-sand' and schedules a Vote for his own plan of $1M, to which he CANNOT get 218 votes from his own REPUG Majority !! (Can you say 'EMBARRASMENT' ) ?

The GOP, in all it's Infinite Wisdom, continues to Implode from With-in.

First, we've got the Lunatic 'Tea-Party' (GOD bless em') who Do NOT want Any New Taxes EVER.

Second, we have your run-of-the-mill Conservative who sees his party starting to disintergrate right before his very eyes. (Should I start liking GAY people, or should I continue to Hate them) ????

(And) Thirdly we have the REPUG who Only/Always will vote on the Winning side, (no matter what) BEFORE he Votes !

Ah, The GOP. The GIFT that keeps on GIVING !

The B O SS is playing these F Morons like a 'Stadivarius' !!! : )

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/fiscal-cliff-house-boehner-plan-b_n_2341539.html

" T I C K - T O C K .. .(says the).. C L I F F - C L O C K "

ALSO, ...... NEWT (x3) says "The REPUG Party has grown STALE and INTROVERTED"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/newt-gingrich-mitt-romney_n_2337895.html?ref=topbar

Furthermore Newt say ..H E (minus the T H R E E Wives), or Rick Perry would have done Better against BO.

Newt.
MINUS the 3 Wives, you may have been right.

On Perry,... (newt),...."Are you Smokin' CRACK or What" ?????????

Boehner reverted to plan C........... you later !

Get ready to pay your "Fair Share" Barry-O !

For ME it will be worth every dime,.................for ....YOU... to LOSE.... the US House..in 2014 !!! : )

With More and More hispanics, and Blacks pouring into good ol' boy Georgia...EVERY DAY, plus all the GAYS and single women down there, I'm thinking Georgia is getting very close to going from ..RED....to a light shade of PURPLE. (You know what comes after PURPLE,....right ) ?

" T I C K - T O C K - T I C K - T O C K / C L I F F - C L O C K
C L I F F - C L O C K " !! : )

Everybody go back to your corners. I'm guessing it's all a political showboat act and they'll come to an agreement before the deadline...watch for emergency sessions.

Then of course, we'll all be back saying why our side won, and the others lost and gave in :rolleyes:

Everybody go back to your corners. I'm guessing it's all a political showboat act and they'll come to an agreement before the deadline...watch for emergency sessions.

Then of course, we'll all be back saying why our side won, and the others lost and gave in :rolleyes:

signals,
You'll most likely be proven Right.
Boehner is in a very 'Tough Spot', and I don't envy him. (hel*..I like the man, more than I dislike him....for whatever that's worth)
With this ' F-C ' stuff staring eveyone in the face on 1/1/13, this is Another reason how IMPORTANT it was for the GOP..NOT to lose this past election.
Further, (another MASSIVE Head-Ache for J B, is the huge in-fighting within the Repug party between the 3 groups. ( Tea-Potty,.......the Average Repug,.......and the guy who only cares about ALWAYS voting on a bill that always passes.)
I firmly believe that...if taxes go UP for the lower/middle class, then the GOP loses the 'House in 2014.
AND if taxes DON't go up for the BIG $$$$$ BOYS, the GOP loses the 'House as well.

Time will tell !

End Around....End Around

Pressure grows on Senate Democrats to act on ‘fiscal cliff’

Reid has rejected Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) assertion that avoiding the fiscal cliff now depends on President Obama working out a deal with the Senate. Reid’s allies said it is unrealistic to expect him and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to step in and hammer out an eleventh-hour agreement.

Until now, Reid has had a limited role in the talks. President Obama kept him informed of negotiations with Boehner, but he was not an active participant.
That may now change. Reid met with Obama at the White House Friday in what could be preparation for a bigger role.
kamikaze.gif

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/274417-pressure-grows-on-senate-to-act-on-fiscal-cliff

Latest posts