Boeing Boy's Retirement Dinner-Jan 27th-All Invited

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
As many of you know, some of us from FFOCUS had the honor of flying with Boeing Boy on his last trip before his retirement back in November. Some of you may have seen the blurb about the trip in About US.

FFOCUS will be hosting a retirement dinner for Boeing Boy on January 27th at 6:30PM in High Point, NC. We would like to extend a cordial invitation to anyone in the area to join us in saying thanks to Jim for his service to US and for his contributions to this on line community. This would be a great opportunity for some of us to meet and spend some time together, with good food and lots of laughs.

As it stands right now, we are planning on a mystery guest from US to join us as well.

If anyone is interested in joining us, please visit our web site, www.ffocus.org, and click on the link for details. We are limited to 60 for dinner, so it is first come first served.

Please PM or email me if you have any questions--we look forward to seeing some of you then!!

Thanks and regards,

Art

I've promised myself to NEVER accept an internet invitation that in any way involves the word 'boy.'

It's just common sense.

However, BB please accept my anonymous good wishes and congratulations.

Bumping this back up... Deadline for signup is this Wednesday, Jan. 17th so that we can give the restaurant a headcount. Please use the link on the home page of the FFOCUS website to signup and pay.

Many of the FFOCUS members who are participate here on Aviation will be attending. Please come join us salute one of the good guys... Boeing Boy.