Boeing Has Declared War!

I am sorry to say Boeing have had thier day, the New Airbus A380 is not only the worlds biggest airliner but it is also the worlds best, move over Boeing the new kid on the block rules now.

Harry said:
I am sorry to say Boeing have had thier day, the New Airbus A380 is not only the worlds biggest airliner but it is also the worlds best, move over Boeing the new kid on the block rules now.
[post="278215"][/post]​

I don't know Harry. The article said these two orders puts Boeing back in first place. I hope Scarebus enjoyed being number one for a few months.

Harry said:
I am sorry to say Boeing have had thier day, the New Airbus A380 is not only the worlds biggest airliner but it is also the worlds best
Than you probably forgot the 777; it's the most efficient airplane flying around :p ;)

Harry said:
... the New Airbus A380 is not only the worlds biggest ...
[post="278215"][/post]​

"white elephant?"

As a freighter it may succeed. As a passenger aircraft though I have my doubts. Can you think of any more inviting target than 600 seats full of undefended infidels? I'll give it a year from the first deliveries (when is that date now?) before someone somewhere does or at least attempts to do harm. (Please let me be proven wrong!)

Nature shows that "animal herd" and "fish school" strategies works. If we fly a whole bunch of smaller airplanes they can't get us all with one shot! We just need is a little more concrete to land them on.

-- C

A mile of road gets you one mile. A mile of airport runway gets you anywhere!