Bristol PALIN's(future) MAMA-in-LAW...."BUSTED" !

I wonder if she listens to.......................RUSH BIMBO, on the(radio) Tube.

I wonder how this will sit with James Dobson/Tony Perkins(focus on the Family), who were STRONG GOP supporters of Palin ??????

http://www.adn.com

Jesus,
I wonder what Tina Fey (SNL) is gonna' do with this :shock: :shock:

I honeslty don't see how this is relevant Bears. The only reason this is even "news" is the fact she happens to be someone's mother.

If you ask me a certain governor being a corrupt scumbag is more news worthy.

where's your non stop posts on your crooked governor?? if he was repub there would be two or three daily at least

I honestly don't understand ALL the fuss, over Blago, other than the fact that the THICK HEADED Polack refuses to leave !

I mean, there's been coruption in ORD politics since Al Capone for GODS sake.

Do you think it would be Front Page news, if someone were to say,............"Hey,.......I think that(here) in Newark NJ, there are MAFIA individuals" :shock: :shock:

(I mean, they had to get the story line for Tony Soprano from somewhere...right ?)

Now corruption in the Salt Lake City Government,........................well THAT would be newsworthy.

This morning on This Week with George Stephanopoulos, Cokie Roberts and Donna Brazile said that they were enjoying the Illinois scandal immensely--because it made politics in their home state of Louisiana look clean. :lol:

Back on topic...

I fail to see how this is newsworthy.

I am sure everyone's extended family on this board is squeaky clean.

Nobody in any of our families, however far removed, has ever had some kind of problem. (not necessarily substance abuse)

Even though I am not a fan of Palin, I do not see how this should be used to somehow connect her to this.

You are reaching bears!

I think it is news worthy more because of who Palin is and how she presented her self as opposed to the fact that most have a black sheep or two in the wood pile. It goes back to Bristol being knocked up out of wed lock. Not news worthy in and of it's self given that there are thousands of kids in her same situation. How ever, to my knowledge there is only one teen who is knocked up who had a mother running for national office who was of the mind set that teaching anything other than abstinence was wrong. That makes it news worthy due to the utter hypocrisy of her position and reality.

She presents her self as squeaky clean and all this stuff surrounds her. Works for me.

I think it is news worthy more because of who Palin is and how she presented her self as opposed to the fact that most have a black sheep or two in the wood pile. It goes back to Bristol being knocked up out of wed lock. Not news worthy in and of it's self given that there are thousands of kids in her same situation. How ever, to my knowledge there is only one teen who is knocked up who had a mother running for national office who was of the mind set that teaching anything other than abstinence was wrong. That makes it news worthy due to the utter hypocrisy of her position and reality.

She presents her self as squeaky clean and all this stuff surrounds her. Works for me.

And Palin has control over this situation....?

And when and where did she project herself as being squeaky clean??

Oh...its a Christian thing with you...... :down:

Judge not...lest ye be judged <_<

Bear: your link...its buried.....I thought only the GOP played with dirt.....

now you're on the same level with Karl Rove :mf_boff:

So the woman has a drug problem.....duh?

Maybe they should go after her doctor...or maybe she listens to Rush... :shock:

Back off of Palin. The election is over. However, a whole lot of mainstream American women related to her and the guys all loved her. Yes, her daughter got knocked up. How many families in America deals with this news every day. Palin is attractive and presents herself well. No, she is not the most intelligent women on this planet, but she is a governor and seems to be doing a good job in Alaska, i.e. her 90% approval rating among Alaskans. She hunts, fishes, bobsleds, skis, snowmobiles with her husband and family. How many of you can do what she does? She is not an elitist like those who feel entitled in this country like those who graduate from Harvard, Princeton, Yale (Skull & Bones), Oxford (Rhodes scholars), Wellesley and all other Ivy League School. Perhaps, this Country needs more mainstream scholars running this country. We wouldn't be in the financial mess we are in. Robert Ruben, Goldman Sachs. Its was Robert Ruben's "off balancing" creative accounting which brought down Arthur Anderson, Enron, Worldcom and a host of other companies which used the same scheme. Jake Brace and Goodwin incorporated this same accounting scheme and look where we ended up in bankruptcy.

Dell,

Never meant to imply she could control it. Obviously she cannot. I know when I listened to her, my perception was one of smug arrogance that I got from her. The fact that she was a right wing Christian wing nut was secondary.

Novaqt,

Sure a lot of guys loved her. She was/is a MILF. That does not mean they wanted her in the WH? Hell, I would do her but no way in hell I want her in the WH. Not the most intelligent woman on the plant? You are being too kind. She is buy the AK approval ratings with oil ompany windfall taxes that she was against on a national level. I fail to see what is stopping anyone from hunting, skiing, snowmobiling or what ever else if one chooses to do so. I ski. As for the rest, you can have it. I am not interested. Main stream scholars by all means, Palin is neither. IMO, we are in the mess we are in because of crooks, not education or the lack there of. W went to Yale, McCain went to Naval Academy. Education is relative. W went to college but is an idiot, McCain never really went to 'college' and is quite smart (except when he let the RNC into his campaign and got bullied into choosing Palin).

Dell,

Never meant to imply she could control it. Obviously she cannot. I know when I listened to her, my perception was one of smug arrogance that I got from her. The fact that she was a right wing Christian wing nut was secondary.

Cos.......ever stop to think that Christians tie their shoes the same way as everybody else?
Obviously they are held to a higher standard only because they attempt to try a little harder than others.Whether or not they succeed is another issue.

You perceive this arrogance issue due to your religious inclination? It seems to me that you let this cloud your judgment of others who are not inclined to your view.

Who cares if they worship their God or tree stump of their choosing?

This is her daughter's future mother-in-law! WTF!

How does this have anything to do with Palin?

Even more so, how does this relate in any way to Palin's beliefs?

So her daughter is marrying into a family who has a member with problems...that has never happened before.

Hey Cos, look at the thread title. If you want to make this about Palin's daughter, go back an resurrect that dead horse.

Cos.......ever stop to think that Christians tie their shoes the same way as everybody else?
Obviously they are held to a higher standard only because they attempt to try a little harder than others.Whether or not they succeed is another issue.

You perceive this arrogance issue due to your religious inclination? It seems to me that you let this cloud your judgment of others who are not inclined to your view.

Who cares if they worship their God or tree stump of their choosing?

I could care less what she chooses to believe in. The problem I had/have is when they try and force it on others and when they try and tell me how to run my life when they are unable to run their own.

Again, I do not necessarily agree with the news worthiness of the mother in law I was merely giving my opinion as to why it made the news. I believe Palin was brought up because the perception that I and many others have is that she is a hypocrite and most people enjoy when hypocrites get their comeuppance. Whether it is deserved or not is an entirely different matter. For the record, in this case I do not feel it was deserved and not worthy of attention.

Allow me to throw some cold water(on my own thread),...to cool it down a bit !

First off, I don't judge Ms. Johnson(or what ever her drug problem is), because I can't, since I'm an addict(alcoholic/recovering) !!!!!

Second,.......true, Bristol is no different than a lot of kids her age/situation !

But as for..("I can see Russia from my house").....SAY-RA, ....who came bursting on the scene with her(version) of WHACK JOB evangelical BULL SHET,...........advocating FAMILY VALUES, when she should have been teaching Bristol that age old concept of (At ALL times)"keeping a dime pinched tightly between the inside of BOTH of her knees, AND some discreet info about certain LATEX products :blush:

Unexceptable parenting skills.....SARA !!