Buddy Pass seniority

Furloughd4now

Veteran
Feb 21, 2004
Look up, there I am!
When your buddy passes fly do they get your seniority year? I have a friend riding on my buddy pass and they gave them a SA7-08 (08 being year of hire). I have returned from furlough this year with my original hire year of 01.

Now, when I worked the AWA side my buddy passes were SA7-01 (my original hire year)

When I wrote the pass bureau, they told me that (08) is the seniority year ... But when "I" travel I go on 01 ....

Why does this not make sense to me???

When your buddy passes fly do they get your seniority year? I have a friend riding on my buddy pass and they gave them a SA7-08 (08 being year of hire). I have returned from furlough this year with my original hire year of 01.

Now, when I worked the AWA side my buddy passes were SA7-01 (my original hire year)

When I wrote the pass bureau, they told me that (08) is the seniority year ... But when "I" travel I go on 01 ....

Unless there has been a recent change, buddy pass pax are boarded by time of check in. They do not go by the employee seniority. I think all buddy pass listings have the year 08.

Rule of thumb,if you value your friendship,don't give them a buddy pass....lol......

HP buddy passes were never sa7--doh....unless you traveled with said buddy(and then they got your doh)...they were always current year and time of checkin......

HP buddy passes were never sa7--doh....unless you traveled with said buddy(and then they got your doh)...they were always current year and time of checkin......
this whole system ...... bites....
all should go DOH...

even buddy passes...

hey we worked all these years.... what else do we have...

we are all headed for bk...
forever...
so lets go down w/ grace... :up:

'DOH!!!
2vi5h8j.jpg

So if I start dating a hot 25 year old US FA I’ll always be getting bumped? That stinks!
DUDE... what have you been smoking..... no hot 25 yearolds here..... LOL

We are old as dirt..... youll have to find a "West" f/a..... there probably are lots of 25 year olds out there
cuz the pay sucks...... and they can only find young ones....

We are old as dirt..... youll have to find a "West" f/a..... there probably are lots of 25 year olds out there
cuz the pay sucks...... and they can only find young ones....

There's tons of 21+ FAs out West ;) I'm trying to get one of them out on a dinner date/movies in PHX but they're snobby pricks.

this whole system ...... bites....

hey we worked all these years.... what else do we have...

Try being retired after working all those years...........

I'm not trying to start one of those DOH for retirees arguments, just warning some of you who think your years matter. I really don't care anymore, I have moved on.

Oh, that’s right; it was a NW chick I saw.

There's tons of 21+ FAs out West ;) I'm trying to get one of them out on a dinner date/movies in PHX but they're snobby pricks.
Better watch out, some westie is gonna come along now and Cross-Slapâ„¢ you!

Latest posts