BUR / VNY / LAX Crashpad

MelStL

Jul 13, 2006
We are two pilots who purchased a house near Burbank Airport and remodeled it for accommodation of pilots and crew in airline and training programs, and to fit our aviation lifestyle. We have a crashpad in back that has a separate bathroom, kitchenette area (full sink and fridge, but no full stove/oven), and access to full laundry facilities, a separated rec-room and outside yard areas. We have one private room in the main house for rent (roommate with me, essentially), and space available immediately in the crashpad. My roommate no longer lives on the property, and I am away for 8 to 9 months of the year, however there is a property manager who helps out with the crashpad and various logistics. Contact mfutrell (AT) aviatech.org if interested in the private room rental.

CRASHPAD: Flexible rent amounts vary, and are all inclusive: Minimal key deposit ($20), utilities & amenities included: fully furnished, WiFi, cable, hi-speed internet, washer/dryer use, etc. There are occasionally animals on the property, notice to those with allergies. Please see the website for more details and pix! http://www.aviatechconcepts.com/Crashpad.html

Thanks!

Latest posts